• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
well, fight him to death, using his spear

Spear is known for his good resilience, so he can take a lot of Logan hits,

while a caveman, Spear is actually very good at fighting, killing dinosaurs and creatures much taller than him and fighting vikings who are more skilled and intelligent than him

I'm voting Spear here for the AP advantage and probably skill advantage since fighting dinosaurs and viking warriors sound a lot more skilled than wrestlers. And I don't think Logan's social influencing would work considering Spear probably wouldn't even understand him in the first place. Plus, he has fire, so I'm willing to believe he can catch the dub.

I'm voting Spear here for the AP advantage and probably skill advantage since fighting dinosaurs and viking warriors sound a lot more skilled than wrestlers. And I don't think Logan's social influencing would work considering Spear probably wouldn't even understand him in the first place. Plus, he has fire, so I'm willing to believe he can catch the dub.
Fighting dinosaurs and vikings just means that you fought a more diverse cast of characters compared to Logan. That doesn't mean you're more skilled.

Depend in what is qualified as skill in this case, like skill in a martial arts sense then yeah Logan would be better from the current era martial arts that are quite refined, but in a purely combat centered/efficient sense I actually believe that the dinosaur and vikings feat would give Spear the advantage in that side since that would mean he have regularly faced and defeated a greater variety of opponents extremely dangerous/lethal (since vikings have weapons, dinosaurs have their bodily weaponry and potentially more "haxs" from their physiology depending of the dinosaur species, all of them things that can easily kill or at least seriously injure if a mistake is done while facing it). So while I could see Logan having the technical skill advantage in a pure combat prowess skill sense I believe Spear is above.

Back