• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn vs Zen'ō

If Spawn has precognition he will just one shot Zeno before Zeno erase him I guess.

@Kalitas seriously? Get out lol.

I'm more wondering which one goes first as in hand raise or a sure hit kill from spawn? Idek lol

even with precog the thing he would need to take action nonetheless... Spawn why did you also give up your powers dammit

lolz if its = hand raise idk...can time stop stop the blast even after its released no?

Well, there is no reason to why you can't stop the blast after its released.

Unless it's specified that the said blast can't be stopped like EA from Gilgamesh i believe.

true so if time stop has the same timing zeno loses but that is if the time frame isn't lagging behind

Blanked said:
Well, there is no reason to why you can't stop the blast after its released.
Unless it's specified that the said blast can't be stopped like EA from Gilgamesh i believe.
Because it erases the universe instantaneously.

Gargoyle it's not "instantaneous". It's incredibly small timeframe yeah, but if spawn's time stop is used on a way that requires same time frame(like Dimaria for example) than he can stop the blow before it destroys everything.

Note: Not saying Dimaria can time stop Zeno or similar.

Would time stop work if you're nuking the timeline anyways? I mean, the blast is erasing time itself No?

No it doesn't. He can't erase time or else the time travel would never work after Zeno destroyed it.

Time in DB works weirdly

That's not an answer. He didn't erase time and we have a proof of that.

I'm fairly sure "time travel" in DB verse isn't really time travel. I think it was compared to as going to another universe in another timeline (since changes in he past didn't affect the future). They essentially travelled to the void/last remnants of the verse. At least that's my headcanon. DB timelines are weird, but as per tiering in this wiki, 2-C is able to nuke a timeline.

2-C is destroying several universes and DB world has afterlife that is also size of a universe and Zeno destroyed that as well.

Back