• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spawn can seemingly stop time, I see nothing on Ghost Rider's profile that would make him immune to a time stop. Personally, I'd say this fight is inconclusive. Ghost Rider has type 8 immortality (although, it's kind of odd, to say the least) so Spawn likely can't kill him, but I don't see how Ghost Rider will be able to kill Spawn with TS and Low-Godly Regenerationn.

Implying that Time Stop will always be 100% and I literally said Penance Stair is a Soul Rip.

Gargoyle One said:
Implying that Time Stop will always be 100% and I literally said Penance Stair is a Soul Rip.
What do you mean by "100%"?

He has Time Stop listed on his profile, why wouldn't he use it?

I think your bias against Spawn is blinding you slightly.

I have my doubts Penance Stare even matters here.

If time stop doesn't kill Rider, why would Spawn use it again? He'd probably move on to the next ability, which gives Rider the chance to Penance Stare and soul rip.

I say 100% because you're implying he's always going to activate it over anything else and is fully serious. Saying he would is far more bias then anything I've said at all, plus pulling the bias card in general doesn't make you look smart.

Penance state rips out his soul.

Spawn has a form of Precognition.

Why wouldn't he use TS? Stopping time completely ***** GR over.

I said Inconclusive as a result, yet I'm the biased one because I said he would Stop Time.

Sure, let's ignore your rant you made above. Hm.

Typical.

Neat. Doesn't mean he'll always do the right thing at the right time.

Didn't say he wouldn't, I said how it doesn't make sense he would Time Stop 100% of the time no matter what over anything?

I didn't say you were biased, I said that was a biased statement compared to the rest of the stuff I said.

What rant? The one by TeenAngel101? The guy who is not, in fact, Gargoyle One, who is in fact, me? The person speaking to you?

You didn't ignore the rant, yet ignored the different Usernames, and you called me bias over that.

I'll just leave this. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA

Gargoyle One said:
Neat. Doesn't mean he'll always do the right thing at the right time.
Didn't say he wouldn't, I said how it doesn't make sense he would Time Stop 100% of the time no matter what over anything?

I didn't say you were biased, I said that was a biased statement compared to the rest of the stuff I said.

What rant? The one by TeenAngel101? The guy who is not, in fact, Gargoyle One, who is in fact, me? The person speaking to you?

You didn't ignore the rant, yet ignored the different Usernames, and you called me bias over that.

I'll just leave this. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA
Yes, because you saying he won't do the right thing at the right time means anything to me......

Because it's a powerful ability, his precognition could in turn also make him activate his TS.

I wasn't being biased. That's it.

Opps, mistake on my behalf, you 2 do have the exact same profile picture.

And given your comments I assumed you must've been the same person who made the rant :))))))))

Hm. Funny. /Sigh.

How will he know it's the right thing?

He knows what's mext, that does not mean he won't try literally any other tactic every single one of the infinite amount of times Ghost Roder does a penance stare.

If I was the same person I would get banned....

Gargoyle One said:
How will he know it's the right thing?
He knows what's mext, that does not mean he won't try literally any other tactic every single one of the infinite amount of times Ghost Roder does a penance stare.

If I was the same person I would get banned....
Because of his Precognition. Not to mention, he has other abilities that could put down Ghost Rider (temporarily) rather quickly. He'd eventually TS.

I didn't think you were the same person but just simply using a different name, in fact, I didn't even give your name any notice untill you said something about it. I simply assumed you were the same person based off of your Profile picture.

This conversation is boring me. I have my doubts about the Penance Stare, but need to read up about it more.

Done with this thread. For good.

There seems to be a misunderstanding on Precognition here.

Obviously it shows what your enemy does next, not what you need to do, at least not in the case of Spawn, he has dozens of options, doing the same one 100% of the time is unrealistic.

It says on his profile "his suit senses and reacts to danger before it can present itself" seems more like spider sense, however, i haven't read spawn in too long.

Have any of us bothered to read any of Spawn's comics within the last three years or so?

Because I can say for certain that I haven't.

I've read it about 4 years ago, i restarted now though to disprove the penance stare working on him.

Luckily i found the exact issue i needed in one go.

Look at my comment above the guy who replied to you.

Also, it might be soul based, but it works with the eyes, likely due to the popular saying that they eyes are the windows to the soul.

Also, pretty sure soul based attacks don't work on people like spawn due to the nature of being undead.

I never read any Spawn comics, but I honestly think his design looks freakin' badass and I could totally see myself fanboying over him like a helpless 8-year-old if I ever started getting in to his comics. I dunno. I just have a thing for horror-esque designs, especially those that have a lot of detail.

Back