• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn (Comics) VS Shulk

Spawn:
Shulk:
Inconclusive:

5024428-1392187-853028_spawn163p152006eclipse_dcp_super.jpg
d9hi5w4-154bdd92-aae2-43c2-924c-bbf803545be2.png

Just to make an actual sake of this thread, but I will ask 2 different things.

1. Why is Spawn being able to affect Alvis being actually contested, they both got AE type 1 and Spawn in this key is merged with a 4-D entity.
  2. What does Shulk actually start with? This key gives him access to the the third Monado, which doesn't give so many specifications on how exactly his arsenal is portrayed.
With that out of question, I recommend contacting supporters from both sides to this little thing have progress.

No have supporters btw

1. Why is Spawn being able to affect Alvis being actually contested, they both got AE type 1 and Spawn in this key is merged with a 4-D entity.
Apparently, being an AE1 don't mean you can affect other AE1... because??(Or it was like that the last time as far as I know) And is instead noted as NPI...
What does Shulk actually start with? This key gives him access to the the third Monado, which doesn't give so many specifications on how exactly his arsenal is portrayed.
Passive Precog as the first and foremost, he will know and foresee the abilities of Spawn from it ig, and act from it, normally physical stuff he would go slash ig...
This could even be another case of Incon as I don't recall him or Alvis affecting AE1 either...

Back