• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spacetime requirement questions

Why do spacetimes have to be universal in size to grant a characters AP to universal+ or low 2-C. Because won't any spacetime have uncountably infinite snapshots of 3d objects to make up its fabric? Why should being universal matter, unless it's specifically stated to not have uncountably infinite moments (which is highly unlikely) why is the universal in size requirement exist?

Logically speaking that's pretty much how it should be, but VS wiki be VS wiki.

Number of universes is also just range, 2-C, 2-B and 2-A logically make no sense, it's still all just 4D with varying degrees of range.

There's a reason people are fed up of how stupid and semantical Tier 2 is as a whole for this exact reason, where it should just be like the tiers in Tier 1.

Logically speaking that's pretty much how it should be, but VS wiki be VS wiki.
I see, yeah I've always thought it was weird, do you know what vsbw take is on destroying things like hypercubes or tesseracts?
Number of universes is also just range, 2-C, 2-B and 2-A logically make no sense, it's still all just 4D with varying degrees of range.
Yeah that makes sense, since destroying a spacetime is destroying uncountably infinite 3-D objects right? Wouldn't that be the same premise of how destroying multiple 2-A structures is still 2-A?
There's a reason people are fed up of how stupid and semantical Tier 2 is as a whole for this exact reason, where it should just be like the tiers in Tier 1.
Oh, do you mean how there should be higher infinites between destroying spacetimes? Could you elaborate?

I see, yeah I've always thought it was weird, do you know what vsbw take is on destroying things like hypercubes or tesseracts?
Nah, couldn't care less about those concepts.

Yeah that makes sense, since destroying a spacetime is destroying uncountably infinite 3-D objects right? Wouldn't that be the same premise of how destroying multiple 2-A structures is still 2-A?
Probably. But with how convoluted Tier 2 is, and how a recent merger of 2-C and 2-B was rejected on the false beliefs of how there would be "too many matchups" and "too many instances of characters being shown to be more powerful than actually represented as" despite the fact that being even one extra timeline results in a one-shot, I honestly don't know what else lies in store for this godforsaken tier.

Oh, do you mean how there should be higher infinites between destroying spacetimes? Could you elaborate?
That enters Tier 1 shenanigans I reckon, a topic I have absolutely no interest in discussing even if you threatened to kill my family.

Back