• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

South Park upgrade

But it was stated several times that Goku was destroying the Universe. The shockwave isn't Town level unless it was stated the town was being destroyed.

God-King Superman77 said:
But it was stated several times that Goku was destroying the Universe. The shockwave isn't Town level unless it was stated the town was being destroyed.
The town was being purified technically.

I have watched the video and the new kid did not damaged/destroyed the town, but fixed it from the zombies, so it does not translate to ap.

Dark649 said:
I have watched the video and the new kid did not damaged/destroyed the town, but fixed it from the zombies, so it does not translate to ap.
Well not town level AP, but maybe an AP value equal to the amount of people purified? Can that be calced?

LoyalservantofInti said:
Well not town level AP, but maybe an AP value equal to the amount of people purified? Can that be calced?
No, purifying people does not translate to AP.

Dark649 said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
No, purifying people does not translate to AP.
Why? It means he could purify every human in South Park, putting him at... 8-B or so?

LoyalservantofInti said:
Why? It means he could purify every human in South Park, putting him at... 8-B or so?
No, Because AP can be traslated by causing enviroment damage or defeating something with decent size, healing people does not translate at all to enviroment damage, so it not an offensive attack.

Dark649 said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
No, Because AP can be traslated by causing enviroment damage or defeating something with decent size, healing people does not translate at all to enviroment damage, so it not an offensive attack.
Okay then the new kid should be downgraded to "At least 9-A"

"Objectively" is not a term we use last time I checked. It's either "possibly, likely, At least, At most."

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Objectively" is not a term we use last time I checked. It's either "possibly, likely, At least, At most."
He just means he thinks its a solid 9-A feat rather then a Likely 9-A feat.

Well in this case "Likely" is the best option. This is due to this having a few contradictions to it.

Well it seems you are mostly using healing for a stat buff. Unless I'm wrong. What would they be 9-A for?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well it seems you are mostly using healing for a stat buff. Unless I'm wrong. What would they be 9-A for?
Beating the giant nazi zombie fetus and giant spider. Actually the giant spider would make them 8-C.

Well, it is hard for us to just use guesswork regarding the energy for a small earthquake.

Perhaps "At least 9-A. Likely higher" would be fine?

Okay. Does anybody want to perform the changes?

Back