• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

South Park Discussion Thread

I've noticed the only page for this verse is the actual verse. I know there are a lot of people like me that watch the show and I want to help rebuild the pages. However with 20 seasons and counting, this could take a while. I need all the help I can get.

Satan has some great Reality Warping powers in Bigger, Longer and Uncut, maybe I could attempt to calc his cloud feat down the line.

PC Principal has some good feats too, with him "shaking" the bathroom while beating the crap out of Cartman. Cartman himself has that Electricity feat back in Bigger, Longer and Uncut, where he killed Saddam Hussein, who might scale to Satan.

Can't think of much else. Theirs some gag feats in Fun Times with Weapons, a few decent durability feats in Stick of Truth (which would scale to their AP). God is probably either Low 2-C or 2-C, dunno on Jesus, but I think he scales to Satan?

I'd love to make pages, but it be hard to find feats, that's for sure. If we can count South Park 64 for feats, then the kids would be Building level easy, but not sure if that's considered at all canon.

Nah, theirs no power up between them AFAIK, so feats for both should be within the same key.

He was rated at Planet level before it was deleted, but I don't recall any Planet feats. What did he do exactly?

He should be superior to the Greys, who could destroy the Earth with tech in one episode. It's implied rather than stated, so "likely at least 5-B"

It lands in a pond so it's likely at best a 9-A durabiltiy feat which wouldn't change anything. Especailly since the New Kid doesen't get up immediatly.

I think Satan should be "at least 7-C (as seen in his fight with the canadian devil) Likely 5-B (should be superior to the Greys with tech, who could bust the Earth, possibly 3-A (rules over all of hell)

Ruling over something isn't remotely the same as destroying it.

Unless you wanna say the President of the United States is Country level.

Back