• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
I got bored of just singular characters dropping into Verses, so I thought "Why not throw some people from my one of my favorite verses at other verses?" So yeah, we're doing this.

For the sake of this thread, let's assume that The Hunter has gotten into his Prime as an Old one, but can still use his old shit and that the Protags are immune to his Madness Hax specifically so he doesn't always **** his teammates. Other than that, everyone is at their absolute best.

Speed Equalized.

Round 1: They just drop in suddenly without context of who each other are or where they are, but are compelled each other just because reasons.
Round 2: They know exactly who each other are, still compelled to help each other and have Prior Knowledge of the verse they're in.
Bonus Round 3: The Final Bosses of these Games now drop in instead, but with R2 Parameters.

Last edited:
I'll get the obvious one out of the way. They solo their own Verses so much easier now. The Bosses still eventually get taken out by their own Protags, except for the Ashen One because he One-Shots all of them except for the Soul of Cinder, who he beats Canonically anyway.

Fallout: they horribly stomp the whole verse, but they also become known as either unstoppable Mercenaries, heroes or monsters. Probably the latter because of The Hunter's Madness Hax. As for the Bosses, I'm honestly not sure what their Goal would be here, especially the Moon Presence and Soul of Cinder since they don't have the Hunters' Dream or First Flame to defend here.

Now, I feel like I'm really bad at explaining these types of threads, but they aren't specifically trying to solo the Verse.

Back