• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul King from Bleach Range and AP

I just saw the new Soul King page, and I was just kinda taken back by the logical contradiction that's on the page as of this message. His AP os only Multi Solar System level but his Range is Low Multiversal, both for the same reasons? Its stated that's hes Multi SS because he created the World of the Living and the Soul Society, but then it says his range his Multiversal because he created the dangai and other worlds with dimensions inbetween them. You see what I'm getting at here. If he created all the places with space/dimensions in between them, and that makes his range multiversal, that would be acknowledging that each world is universe sized and therefore his AP would be Low Multiversal as well. Even if your not saying each world/realm/dimension is universe sized, the idea that his power stretches across a multiverse and he can destroy, create, or alter these realms at will would naturally suggest he is Multiversal in AP. Or you acknowledging that each world is the same or close to size as the World of the Living/Soul Society so then it would be impossible to say that his range is Multiversal. I'm not trying to be negative but the logic on the page just made absolutely no sense to me, so I was hoping someone would fix it. And to further add to the illogical statements, you have Soul King Ywhach at Planet level, which makes no sense because various characters acknowledged and pointed out he absorbed the Soul King and was gonna alter the realms, so by the logic of this Wiki and the Soul King page, that would put SK Yhwach at at least Multi SS. Just thought that was off.

Sekkonds. said:
The weakend SK with all his body parts off is 5-B only
Did you read about the soul kings life or power? im seriously asking, im not trying to be rude or insult you. The Soul King can manipulate all the dimensions in bleach, including the the living world, the soul society, hueco mundo, hell, and all the dimensions inbetween. Judging a character by the mere fractions of his power that OTHER people possess, isn't gonna give you an accurate answer.

SK has 2 keys

the accepted tier for weakend SK is planet level,i said that because it's the current accepted rating for him and honestly i don't care if he is universal

Sekkonds. said:
SK has 2 keys

the accepted tier for weakend SK is planet level,i said that because it's the current accepted rating for him and honestly i don't care if he is universal
So you dont care about facts, ok. Either wa, hes universal at the very least, even the soul society has starry night skys, idicating at the very least multiple solar systems. So again planet kevel is inaccurate. This is kinda why most people dont trust this wiki anymore. Not everything on here is accurate

Sekkonds. said:
SK has 2 keys

Oh and the currently accepted tier for him on this wiki in Multi Solar System level, by the way.

No the currently accepted tier for the Soul Ming in his Prime is 4-A. The Soul King after all of his limbs were removed and several of his organs taken is 5-B. Also Range isn't always tied to Ap. KH Characters have Planetary range save like 1 and yet most of them have High 4-C or higher Ap. Also creating a dimension with starry skys is 4-A.

^what hst said

Sure both yhwach and weakend SK could be 4-A and there was a thread to uprgade them few weeks ago,but it was closed for some reason

Angel38621 said:
Soul King Absorbed Yhwach was able to shake the Muken, an infinite space.
Muken is either A. a Hyperbole or two doesn't mean much and it literally just a manner of speech. Especially since Muken is a prison, you're not supposed to break out of there

Muken is either A. a Hyperbole or two doesn't mean much and it literally just a manner of speech. Especially since Muken is a prison, you're not supposed to break out of there

The Muken is literally stated to be infite space and there is nothing contradicting that, no evidence of ot being a figure of speech nor hyperbole . Notice how in other anime qhen a character shakes an onfite space or void or realm of any kind, people accept it and call it univeral or more, but when it happened ot bleach everyone basically ignored it. This is the problem with alot of fandoms actuallh; pocking and choosing to accept certain statements because it doesnt match up with their perception of how the story went. Ive been watching the other communities for several years, and Bleach gets treated the worst, even on here when it coems to powerscaling and tiering, and anyone who says otherwise is a Bleach***d. To me its kinda wild, cause Bleach even has the concept of a universe it it, with various characters early on saying certain actions will lead to the destruction of the universe, the only jniverse we knew at the time were the Living World and the Spirit World. I think this is also why 50% people dont trust this wiki anymore, certain issues/feats are held above others even if they are in the same context or straight up ignored.

The Muken is literally stated to be infite space and there is nothing contradicting that, no evidence of ot being a figure of speech nor hyperbole . Notice how in other anime qhen a character shakes an onfite space or void or realm of any kind, people accept it and call it univeral or more, but when it happened ot bleach everyone basically ignored it. This is the problem with alot of fandoms actuallh; pocking and choosing to accept certain statements because it doesnt match up with their perception of how the story went. Ive been watching the other communities for several years, and Bleach gets treated the worst, even on here when it coems to powerscaling and tiering, and anyone who says otherwise is a Bleach***d. To me its kinda wild, cause Bleach even has the concept of a universe it it, with various characters early on saying certain actions will lead to the destruction of the universe, the only jniverse we knew at the time were the Living World and the Spirit World. I think this is also why 50% people dont trust this wiki anymore, certain issues/feats are held above others even if they are in the same context or straight up ignored.

Right...Yet, is it really necessary to yell like this ? Some times this is ignored because the peoole bringing it up are yelling and lashing out just like you are doing right now, so as a advice, stop lashing and bring more evidence besides literally one statement about Muken being infinite

Right...Yet, is it really necessary to yell like this ? Some times this is ignored because the peoole bringing it up are yelling and lashing out just like you are doing right now, so as a advice, stop lashing and bring more evidence besides literally one statement about Muken being infinite

Oh im sorry, i wasnt mad or anything, nor was i yelling. I honestly wasnt you expecting you to interpret it like that. Bit im not lasing out or yelling. As for evdience we literally saw the muken, it was a black void with no end.

Scans of said black void ? Cause Kubo has a problem of overdoing black so I just assumed there was no lighting in the Muken

Sounds like headcanon, it was said to stretch infinitely, and it was a void, yet yhwach was able to stop the collapsion of it. That's atleast a 3A feat.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Scans of said black void ? Cause Kubo has a problem of overdoing black so I just assumed there was no lighting in the Muken
Lol i understand the concern, but the muken is still a prison and at the lowest level for the worst of the worst aka Aizen. Its like the concept of "you'll never see the light of day again". Do you want me to send a picture of the Muken?

Angel38621

Being rude Won't help you upgrade anything, I suggest you be more reasonable without the insults, and I agree with some of your points, I believe soul king and yhwach should be 3A via Muken.

Lol i understand the concern, but the muken is still a prison and at the lowest level for the worst of the worst aka Aizen. Its like the concept of "you'll never see the light of day again". Do you want me to send a picture of the Muken?

Lowest level...Yet it stretches infinitely...See my problem with it ? It's a contradiction on infinity

Lowest level...Yet it stretches infinitely...See my problem with it ? It's a contradiction on infinity

No i dont because its not a contradiction. 1. Concept of a pocket dimension or a subspace 2. Its entirely possible that the Soul Society is a infinite space-time or universe itself, so it can hold an infite space.

I just took that they made a prison inside muken in the lowest part of that prison is the 8th level.

Muken (þäíÚûô, Avici) is the eighth and final level of the underground prison. Muken is a voided space completely sealed off from the outside world, aside from the main tower that serves as the entrance and exit. The realm stretches on infinitely. Muken is reserved for criminals whose heart cannot be stopped by any means by executioners (i.e. those who are immortal).

Back