• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen (Bleach) VS Lucifer (Supernatural)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only consider Aizen to have cellular Regenerationn I believe, not subatomic. There isn't proof for that claim. Hokage, since you are making a positive claim, the burden of proof is the opposite way around.

Current Score-

Lucifer has 7 votes (Me, Alakabamm, Kkapoios, Faisal, Celestial, Kazarian, Greatest)

Aizen has 3 votes (Hokage, M11, Kawaru)

Alakabamm said:
We only consider Aizen to have cellular Regenerationn I believe, not subatomic. There isn't proof for that claim. Hokage, since you are making a positive claim, the burden of proof is the opposite way around.
I already conceded to that, Aizen only has cellular Regenerationn. Now he needs to prove that Lucifer can attack with that level of hax, in a subatomic level. And that his hax can affect beings which are above Room level as well. (NLF ground)

Because he only proof that Lucifer can regenerated from a sub-atomic level attack and he was reasemble, by who? (Not by himself he got help) Which is still durability.

I think the video confused you a little ,the guy on the video is an angel named Castiel and he explains how he was destroyed on a sub atomic level by an archangel (Raphael) and he says that he was reasembled ,the one who reasembled him was God.

Reiatsu crush is a genuine thing when it comes to Aizen, I don't know why you guys are discarding it.

Kkapoios said:
I think the video confused you a little ,the guy on the video is an angel named Castiel and he explains how he was destroyed on a sub atomic level by an archangel (Raphael) and he says that he was reasembled ,the one who reasembled him was God.
I was talking about Lucifer, and asking for proof that he could do it. Raphel isn't lucifer and Castiel isn't either. So Lucifer has neither sub-atomic regen or hax, getting reasembled by God means he had help. Is not a feat of his either.

Tivanenk said:
Reiatsu crush is a genuine thing when it comes to Aizen, I don't know why you guys are discarding it.
We are not discarding it ,but it's mechanics are so general and die hard fans use it so much to argue that Bleach characters can beat anyone with reiatsu cruch we have to set some rules about it.

And it clearly has an energy value which means people with a certain durability level should be able to resist its effects.

HokageMangaVox said:
Kkapoios said:
I was talking about Lucifer, and asking for proof that he could do it. Raphel isn't lucifer and Castiel isn't either. So Lucifer has neither sub-atomic regen or hax.
What?

1.I didn't mention that Lucifer has Sub atomic Regenerationn ,although Gadreel an angel who is nothing but the most miserable fodder compared to Lucifer did heal a vessel on at least atomic level.

2.Lucifer is much stronger than Raphael and angels posses the same set of powers so yeah he can destroy matter on a sub atomic level.

Kkapoios said:
Tivanenk said:
We are not discarding it ,but it's mechanics are so general and die hard fans use it so much to argue that Bleach characters can beat anyone with reiatsu cruch we have to set some rules about it.
And it clearly has an energy value which means people with a certain durability level should be able to resist its effects.
The same thing could be said about Genjutsu when it comes to Sharinngan users, and Haki as well.

Kkapoios said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Kkapoios said:
I was talking about Lucifer, and asking for proof that he could do it. Raphel isn't lucifer and Castiel isn't either. So Lucifer has neither sub-atomic regen or hax.
What?
1.I didn't mention that Lucifer has Sub atomic Regenerationn ,although Gadreel an angel who is nothing but the most miserable fodder compared to Lucifer did heal a vessel on at least atomic level.

2.Lucifer is much stronger than Raphael and angels posses the same set of powers so yeah he can destroy matter on a sub atomic level.
Lucifer is not Gadreel. Just because Madara has a Magekyo Sharinngan too doesn't mean he can cast Amateratsu. Provide proof that Lucifer can do it as well or that they all possess said ability.

Raphael can SMITE on subatomic level ,SMITING is a defeault angel power in the Supernatural universe ,ALL ANGELS POSSES IT let alone the second most powerful angel.

Tivanenk said:
because this is like nen-crush of hunter x hunter, haki of OP and genjutsu of naruto, this skills wont work if verse is equiv. or they work but we dont know how effective they are, therefore it will only result in a boring one-hit-ending and a stomp doesnt really get listed in the victory pages ^_^

@hokagemanga

all angels have the same power, the angels are like a species (proven through the fact that they had their own "word of god"-tablet) with 4 special beings which are the archangels, like lions, or any other species, angels (except for the 4 leaders) have the same ability-set... leviathans (save for the leader) are the same, vampires (save for the leader) too, werewolfs too etc etc.

when I said reitsu crush above I didn't mean it like Lucifer loses because he doesn't have reitsu, but I meant that Aizen can use his reitsu as a blast like when he was about to bring down the SKP.

M11UTD said:
when I said reitsu crush above I didn't mean it like Lucifer loses because he doesn't have reitsu, but I meant that Aizen can use his reitsu as a blast like when he was about to bring down the SKP.
but what should this possibly bring him? can this attack kill lucifer to a more than subatomic level? i remember it shattering the barrier and keeping the black liquid away but not sure if it is a "finer than subatomization"-attack :/

profile says his regen is mid, also he can use the reitsu crush to squash people like he did to the black ooze, and then there's hado 90 that can easily vaporize everything inside it. btw why is Aizen on Lucifer winning list when no one disproved the NLf argument yet ? or shows Lucy regenerates from being vaporized ? also Aizen's speed is nerfed here and he still didn't show his full power yet.

"regen is mid" -> doesn't matter, subatomic bypasses that

"reiatsu crush" -> highly considered by many communities - including this one - to be NLF and even if you just mean AP, Lucifer can tank quite a few

"Hado 90" Lucifer can tank

"Regenerates from being vaporized" see above, also, considering he is a reality warper I highly doubt his body is necessary

"speed is nerfed" -> its a decision by OP to equalize that, do not complain about it

"doesn't show his full power yet" -> doesn't matter, we don't go by something like that

M11UTD said:
profile says his regen is mid, also he can use the reitsu crush to squash people like he did to the black ooze,

and then there's hado 90 that can easily vaporize everything inside it. btw why is Aizen on Lucifer winning list when no one disproved the NLf argument yet ?

or shows Lucy regenerates from being vaporized ?

also Aizen's speed is nerfed here and he still didn't show his full power yet.
that wouldnt stop lucifer from reincarnating right?

before aizen can execute this spell lucifer should be able to teleport :)

well, one can argue that his "explosion feat" isnt really durability based since it works on subatomic scale ^_^ therefore only things like "divine might" or something else overly strange could stop it :)

if he could get vaporized, than maybe yes :)

didnt we change it to unequal again because lucifer would easily win otherwise?

Can you show me Lucifer tanking any continent lv attack ? Aizen tanked his hado 90 without a scratch, until now no one showed any attack that can finish Aizen completely besides a NLF attack that only worked on fodders, also for the mid regen I meant Lucifer, Aizen's regen is upgraded to mid-high.

So it'll work on characters like Goku and superman ? I doubt that, NLF should still apply to it.

The problem is Lucifer didn't regen from the subatomic blast by himself, God reasemble him. Meaning he can't regen on that level by himself. Also he has not shown to use those powers on someone above Room Level meaning that if he couldn't killed Michael who is around his own tier he won't be able to do it to Aizen either. Aizen can sealed him and is game over.

M11UTD said:
So it'll work on characters like Goku and superman ? I doubt that, NLF should still apply to it.
Maybe not superman, for all I know he has some BS resistance to it.

But Goku? Yeah, it would. Not that either of these guys are anywhere close to his speed. Also, Goku isn't very haxed, he lost to poison.

Alakabamm said:
"Regenerates from being vaporized" see above, also, considering he is a reality warper I highly doubt his body is necessary
No ... In SPN ... Angels NEED bodies when they go to Earth.

Also, a normal human body can't resist Lucifer's Powers for a long time, I think. (He needs Sam's body)

Alakabamm said:
M11UTD said:
Maybe not superman, for all I know he has some BS resistance to it.
But Goku? Yeah, it would. Not that either of these guys are anywhere close to his speed. Also, Goku isn't very haxed, he lost to poison.
so an ability that never worked on anyone above room level will effect multi galaxy+ level character ? lol I don't think so, that's why there's NLF or you'll see characters like Yhwach can beat Thanos because "lol Almighty", so unless you show him using it on someone close to Aizen's level then it's a NLF.

It's durability negation. It doesn't matter if you have strong defenses. It has nothing to do with that.

Alakabamm said:
It's durability negation. It doesn't matter if you have strong defenses. It has nothing to do with that.
yes it does matter, do you know what NLF is ? at least if he used it on country level characters then maybe you can make an argument that it'll work on continent level character, but now you're saying an ability that only used on fodders, humans and room level characters will effect a casual continent level Aizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back