• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soo... shouldn't black hat actually be 2-C?

This is more like a question rather than a "content revision" but it could be taken as such if you folks really missed this.
I have seen that you take Crossovers for Villainous's clips as proof, not their actual versions nor feats, so, in spite of this it actually makes sense to an extent.
I've also seen that Black Hat has Plot Manip due to him creating the show and it's clips and guides, NOW the question is: If black hat created Villainous then shouldn't he be the one that also created the other universes that are inside Villainous which are the crossovers?
Now i'm going to put it simple, Villainous's cosmology is that of a multiverse composed of the non-canonical versions we've so far seen in Villainous's clips IF Black hat did really create Villainous then he also created these universes, putting him at 2-C with his plot manip. Now i know you may be thinking "That multiverse could only be just only one space-time! there is no way he can be 2-C!" well sadly the multiverse also contains the non-canonical universe from regular show whom was shown to have a space-time due to anti-pops resetting it and starting it all over again, hell maybe he scales to the infinite universes in adventure time making him 2-A but i'll just leave it up for there. Maybe this has been discussed already but i couldn't find anything of it so i'm asking you guys about this.

Back