• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After watching Venom: LTBC i noticed there are some profiles that could be updated a little, here are all the proposed changes:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Venom

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Carnage

Shriek

• Also have Vehicular Mastery/Expert (Let's remember that in this scene she wasn't suppose to have put her hands on a vehicle for +20 years)
  • She overcame Dan Lewis and knocked out Anne with a single headbutt, with i say can put her on that least 10-A (Couldn't find the clipe of this one, happens + or - on 1:05:19 in the runtime)
  • His durability also seems to be higher, besides not having any visible injuries from a casual push from Carnage she also endure this fall (I would say change to At Least Human Level, possibly higher)

After watching Venom: LTBC i noticed there are some profiles that could be updated a little, here are all the proposed changes:

Venom

Carnage

Shriek

• Also have Vehicular Mastery/Expert (Let's remember that in this scene she wasn't suppose to have put her hands on a vehicle for +20 years)
  • She overcame Dan Lewis and knocked out Anne with a single headbutt, with i say can put her on that least 10-A (Couldn't find the clipe of this one, happens + or - on 1:05:19 in the runtime)
  • His durability also seems to be higher, besides not having any visible injuries from a casual push from Carnage she also endure this fall (I would say change to At Least Human Level, possibly higher)
This seems fine

I would also like to mention that i think Shrieks knife should be removed
I added it in to her profile based on the scene where she stabbed the police officer guy but that was actually a shovel lol
Also i agree with the changes

I just noticed her justification about her destroying a windshield appears to be wiped.

But anyways, this seems fine, but I don't get the weakness part, do they always disagree during combat?

But anyways, this seems fine, but I don't get the weakness part, do they always disagree during combat?
Not always, they only started disagreeing after Carnage started threatening Shriek, but i think it's notable enough to be mentioned as a weakness
I just noticed her justification about her destroying a windshield appears to be wiped.
Yeah seems like it was removed, should her rating be changed?

I would also like to mention that i think Shrieks knife should be removed
I added it in to her profile based on the scene where she stabbed the police officer guy but that was actually a shovel lol

LOL, you are right

IMO we should remove this shovel, she just used it in exactly one scene as a improvised weapon, not something she would carry with her
I'm pretty sure it should be downgraded to 9-C, given how glass destruction feats varies around that
Yeah, a At 9-C, possibly higher it is okay for me
where's the morbius...?
Haven't see yet 😓

Last edited:
Summarizing more clearly all edits to be made

Venom

• Powers and Abilities: Vehicular Mastery (Manage to outrun multiples drones with his bike) [Also add the profile to Vehicular Masters]
  • Weaknesses:
    • Lack of Synchrony: Venom and Eddie tends to disagree a lot, even in the eminence of a battle.
  • Standard Equipment: Symbiote
    • Optional Equipment: Bikes
  • References: All references comes from the films Venom (2018) And Venom: Let There be Carnage (2021)

Carnage

• Powers and Abilities: Limited Danmaku via his spikes [Also add the profile to Danmaku Users]
  • References: All references comes from the film Venom: Let There be Carnage (2021)

Shriek

• Tier: 10-A, possibly 9-C, at least 9-C, possibly higher with her powers
  • Powers and Abilities: Vehicular Mastery (Managed to briefly outrun multiples policies patrols, despise supposedly haven't put her hands on a vehicle for +20 years ), Empowerment (With church bell), [Also add the profile to Vehicular Masters and Empowerment Users]
  • Attack Potency: Athlete level, possibly Street level (Overcame a adult male and knocked out a adult female with a single headbutt), Street level with her powers (Could incapacitate trained men and break larges amount of glass), possibly higher (Helped destroying parts of a church, although her power were amplified by the church bell, right before death she was preparing to use her power on the falling church bell, which indicates that she could at least slow the fall of the object)
  • Striking Strength: Athlete level, possibly Street level
  • Durability: At Least Athlete Level, possibly higher (Endure a casual push from Carnage without any visible damages, survived this fall)
  • Standard Equipment: None
  • References: All references comes from the film Venom: Let There be Carnage (2021)

Last edited:
Back