• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I believe the fact that Sonic "died" in other continuities is because that's "other continuities". No matter what happened to alternative versions of Sonic, real Sonic is left undead because of fate hax.

If I'm not wrong that's the answer of Archie Sonic supporters to all those kind of debunks where bringed the death of Sonic in alternative continuations.

I believe the fact that Sonic "died" in other continuities is because that's "other continuities". No matter what happened to alternative versions of Sonic, real Sonic is left undead because of fate hax.

If I'm not wrong that's the answer of Archie Sonic supporters to all those kind of debunks where bringed the death of Sonic in alternative continuations.
I think the other was Sonic 06 (which did happen in the Archie comics) which even in the Game Sonic 06, Sonic didn’t really “Die” in the traditional way, his spirit lingered for the chaos emeralds to bing him back

It's not separate. Those are branching timelines. So Sonic is the same until the split where he dies

Only Prime Sonic has the One Billionth Ring Aura. The entire point of it is that it's gifted to one version of Sonic. That's what makes it special to begin with.

Also this topic has been talked about to death. A lot. A LOT a lot.

“and if Dark Mobius' Mogul can be wrong about Sonic not being able to lose,”

Does this post mean Mogul Prime? There is no “Dark Mobius Mogul” who was talking about Fate.

Last edited:
Same arguments. None of those points debunks the FateHax.

The poster also use Ian Flynn’s other works as evidence to an unrelated story, which doesn’t apply.

Last edited:
Back