• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Despite Videl's stamina saying "Very High" and Sonic's saying "High", based on the justifications I think that Sonic has better stamina.
He's also probably stronger.
He's also sharp.

This means Videl's only advantages are intelligence and flight. Though, since she doesn't have any ranged attacks the flight becomes much less important.

Overall, I think Sonic should take this most of the time.

Counted but Videl does have a big skill, lifting strength difference to overcome the AP gap. And she can fly so…..

Counted but Videl does have a big skill, lifting strength difference to overcome the AP gap. And she can fly so…..
It's possible, but I'm not convinced. Grabbing him will be less effective because of the quills, and flying is only so helpful if you have no ranged attack to capitalize off of it. I suppose she could drop him from very high up, though.

I think it's a close victory, but still in Sonic's favor.

Well, Videl has been trained by her father who is basically a martial arts champion and I highly doubt this version of sonic has the same skills as his game counterpart so yeah, Videl is a lot more skilled I would say.

Well, Videl has been trained by her father who is basically a martial arts champion and I highly doubt this version of sonic has the same skills as his game counterpart so yeah, Videl is a lot more skilled I would say.
Mr. Satan isn't exactly a good martial artist you know, so that's not saying much. She barely even learned the basics from Gohan by the time of the Buu Saga and then lost to Spopovich, a random guy

Well he should be above average in terms of skill considering he was the world martial arts tournament at one point. Here he effortlessly dodges all of Spopovich’s punches. And this was before spopovich became possessed by babidi
Why are you using Anime feats if this is canon Videl being used here?

Regardless, we can't assume how strong or skilled these people in the tournament were, since aside from Mr. Satan winning it shortly before Cell becomes Perfect, nothing else is known about him

Hell, Satan don't even scale to people such as Kid Goku or Yamcha in the first saga of OG DB.

Regardless, even if Videl is more skilled, Sonic should not fall that much behind her, is stronger than her and can BFR with rings

Counted but I don’t think this version of sonic has bfr rings. And I mean, if the people in that tournament were skilled or strong enough to make it past the preliminaries, mr. satan should be well above them cuz he beat them low diff (obviously)

Counted but I don’t think this version of sonic has bfr rings. And I mean, if the people in that tournament were skilled or strong enough to make it past the preliminaries, mr. satan should be well above them cuz he beat them low diff (obviously)
We don't know who these people are, so we can't just make baseless assumptions. There might as well could also be a possibity where all of them were super weak

Also, Sonic always have his ring sack with him in the movie. He also used it many times in the battle against Robotnik

Back