• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic VS The Flash

did we forget Game Sonic is universal in Darkspine form and that he has chaos control as well as general time manipulation its more like sonic wins both in game form and archie form

Flash is faster than the concept of time. And he beats 3A's with less hax than him. Flash vs Goku is a prime example. Depending if this is Wally or not.

The real cal howard said:
Flash is faster than the concept of time. And he beats 3A's with less hax than him. Flash vs Goku is a prime example. Depending if this is Wally or not.
faster than the concept of time, when has he ever?

Sonic has more hax than flash Chaos Control can warp time and space itself it can even stop it and with Darkspine he has universal range

also the problem with comparing this fight with Goku's is that Goku doesn't have the hax Sonic has

Thman said:
faster than the concept of time, when has he ever
Sonic has more hax than flash Chaos Control can warp time and space itself it can even stop it and with Darkspine he has universal range
Firstly, Flash (Wally) is MUCH faster. He could phase Sonic's brain out before Sonic could even think (and that's saying something). Phasing ignores durabilty. Secondly, according to someone on the Flash vs Goku forum, and this person posted a scan (I'll try to look for it), Flash had to go faster than time to beat Zoom. Thirdly, I'm pretty sure it takes time for Sonic to transform, like greater than a fraction of a split second.

The flash is the fastest person on this wiki without being immesurable or omnipresent. He can think in an ATTOSECOND. No one with a speed on this wiki can beat him unless the aoe damage kills the flash, flash wins both rounds.

@ The real cal Howard

who said sonic isn't starting in his Darkspine form, but it is possible for Flash to attack him before he gets anything off so there is that but if he were to get it off Sonic wins

@WhiteSnakeSage

don't underestimate Base Archie Sonic's speed, also Archie Sonic is so far above Flash its possible he beats him in his base form, otherwise his Super Form definitely gets the job done not even mentioning his Ultra Form

also scan of Flash going outside of Time becasue usually Flash beats Zoom due to PIS and please show it in a consistent showing for the flash

Thman said:
@ The real cal Howard
who said sonic isn't starting in his Darkspine form, but it is possible for Flash to attack him before he gets anything off so there is that but if he were to get it off Sonic wins
^This is true. And does the racing to the heat death of the universe count as time? I can find the zoom one (eventually) but the heat death one would be a heck of a lot easier. This is actually my first time looking for a scan tbh.

it would techinically if it follows along a time span, eh you dont have to im about to get off anyway

WhiteSnakeSage said:
Smh, the Flash thinks in an attosecond, it can not be combatted, educate yourself on him, Sonic gets blitzed to death.
trust me i know about that feat and the Flash but to absolutely disregard Sonic's speed which was said to be fast enough to not be calculable is a big downplay and in such i wouls say to you educate youself on Archie Sonic

Game Sonic will still lose but Archie can beat Flash cause in base form tanked a universal+ thing point blank, ran around his entire multiverse twice in the same afternoon (or day) plus super form is massively faster and stronger than his original also resested his entire multiverse because of eggman's distractions (i know he can phase through his brains but can he catch him that would be the factor here)

Davy0 said:
Nah it was Solar System Busting. Super Sonic would absolutely toy with him, though.
I thought as it states in the archie profile pre-genesis he did tank a universal+ thing at ground zero but he did bust a generator that can wipe out an entire solar system. True sonic can toy with him in super but still he can blitz flash.

he did Sonic in base form has survived attacks from Master Mogul, Enerjak(Avatar), and the Ultimate Annihilator which destroyed and created multiple universes

TISSG7Regrave said:
Davy0 said:
Nah it was Solar System Busting. Super Sonic would absolutely toy with him, though.
I thought as it states in the archie profile pre-genesis he did tank a universal+ thing at ground zero but he did bust a generator that can wipe out an entire solar system. True sonic can toy with him in super but still he can blitz flash.
I made the profile (helped make the majority of Archie Sonic profiles as they are today),so while he is something of that level, he has been hurt by far less destructive meansafter the fact which means that may be wrong.

Davy0 said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
Davy0 said:
I made the profile (helped make the majority of Archie Sonic profiles as they are today),so while he is something of that level, he has been hurt by far less destructive meansafter the fact which means that may be wrong.
I see but archie still beats flash not game cause game isn't that fast or have enough hax

I agree that archie stomps flash, but I thought that they (even in super) were the same speed.
You mean Archie? They are both rated MFTL+ in base and super because idk probably cause he is in the boundary between MTFL+ and infinite speed so ya

RouninOtaku said:
didn't base archie sonic go across the multiverse twice in a afternoon while getting lost
I think so there is in the profile

@Chill agreed game will lose but archie is insanely more powerful

Back