• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I personally pick Sonic, because of the ost from Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colors, Sonic Rush and Adventure, etc.

Don't know much about Mega Man, but Classic Era games have some pretty good soundtracks (Sonic Mania included). Modern Sonic have some good songs there too such as "City Escape" and "Live and Learn"

I'm probably into Mega Man more than some would expect, but I'd likely still give it to Sonic. If nothing else goes right with a Sonic game, if all else fails to appease the fans, the music is almost always there to make the experience far more enjoyable. I can only think of about three to four Sonic games where the music is legitimately bland or bad.

We've had this convo before, Cal. You're inept when it comes to Sonic's library of music and you need to listen to more than just the go-to songs everyone talks about.

Boi I made this thread for you. Specifically. My new favorite Sonic track is Can You Feel The Sunshine.

"Can you feel the Sunshine" is one of the actually good things about Sonic R.

Alongside "Livin' in the City" of course.

I like Megaman music more, the music always somehow fits the stage or the situation on the games. On Sonic I feel like they're way too much upbeat.

Back