• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic Verse vs Mario Verse

That makes no sense, so they are allowed? Because if the benefits that goes with weapons are incl7ded then saying theyre restricted doesn't make much sense.

Also this is just the games right? No movies, cartoons, comics, etc?

Then probably Mario, far more had and while Sonic has Illumina for a 2-B, Mario has Mario (Pure Hearts), Blumiere, Dimentio and Mr.L (Chaos Hearts), Zeekeeper, Antasma and Dreamy Bowser for 2-B.

exactly how bout i just take out Mario has Mario Blumiere, Dimentio Mr.L Zeekeeper, Antasma Dreamy Bowser

the thing is though variety will outweigh illumina so there is that...

Then ya gotta take out Illumina too. Not exactly fair to strip one of all the powerhouses but let the other keep it.

But now that i think about it, does Mario even have a 2-C? I think they skip that tier entirely. Not sure.

i mean well....super forms are variable at low end 4-A so...it works?

Kaltias said:
Don't use profiles from another wiki to debate here
Alright. In that case going by the profiles here, Super Dimentio solos with his abilities and that's not including "The Gentle Pull" and no Archie Sonic Verse included just Game Sonic Verse.

Also Metal Mario875 knows what he's talking about.

Tier 2-C and 2-B are banned, it's in the OP.

And until those profiles go through a CRT and are accepted, it isn't important who said it

Ignoring speed, Rosalina should take out most of the competition, considering how Low 2-C is the highest allowed.

Pretty sure low 2-C is included in that Cal, unless sonic has some low 2-C i missed.

Doesn't matter Kai, this is a battle between enture franchises, its a catch all.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Pretty sure low 2-C is included in that Cal, unless sonic has some low 2-C i missed.
Doesn't matter Kai, this is a battle between enture franchises, its a catch all.
You're joking, right? Sonic himself is a low 2-C. And no, the wiki specifically states that if they don't have a profile, we can't use them. If you want to include Infinite, have someone make a profile for him.

Pretty sonic is solid 2-C.

Then we don't make verse matches, because verse matches includes the entire verse, simple as that. But since thats what's happening I'm gonna use the entirety for both verses. Otherwise close this.

Sonic is low 2-C. Check the profile for yourself. And you're being riduclous. If it's not on the wiki, we don't use it. It's a very blatant rule. This isn't a stomp, so we aren't closing it.

I was thinking of super sonic, darkspine is something rarely brought up.

Then this isn't the two verses against each other then, which is what it is. I understand stuff like Infinite Vs. Say Vegeta, infinite has no profile so people can't work with anything there to decide. But this is a verse vs. Verse match not like 10 characters vs. Another 10 . In which case it should be closed if we cant actually debate the entirety of it.

Most of the verse is useless. I doubt Chris is gonna save the day. The team members who are relevant are on the wiki. Regardless, Super Sonic isn't 2-C.

Well obviously but stuff like Infinite, various tech, star spirits, and more would be helpful but they don't got profiles, (I think).

Back