• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic Unleashed Recalc....Again

Simple, after a bunch of stuff the Unleashed feat got re calced, again seriously it is what? its 6th recalc? lol the sandbox for the result of this calc affecting the power scaling of the verse is already done, but per the rules it needs staff group discussion approval first, it uses the accepted new size of Sonic's Earth + F = M * A for LS + Work = Force * Distance formula for the AP, blog is here:

you guys know the drill, discuss i guess

Simple, after a bunch of stuff the Unleashed feat got re calced, again seriously it is what? its 6th recalc? lol the sandbox for the result of this calc affecting the power scaling of the verse is already done, but per the rules it needs staff group discussion approval first, it uses the accepted new size of Sonic's Earth + F = M * A for LS + Work = Force * Distance formula for the AP, blog is here:

you guys know the drill, discuss i guess
As the calc maker, yeah I agree to this change, especially since two calc group members accepted the new changes

Seems fine. If 2 calc group people accepted it then I see no reason not to make a CRT for it. Besides, it only affects the "fodder" and Classic characters, so it's not a verse-wide revision.

Seems fine. If 2 calc group people accepted it then I see no reason not to make a CRT for it. Besides, it only affects the "fodder" and Classic characters, so it's not a verse-wide revision.
it is not a crt, it is just that every time a re calculation of a feat happens, per our rules we need to do a calc group discussion thread, it is a formality as people would say

We had Dark-Carioca and CloverDragon accepting the recalc on the blog and the latter approved it here too. Maybe we could call Dark here so he'd accept it here too

Back