• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
it got removed off the profiles so I wanna do it again

both are their strongest low 2-cs (super sonic vs rainbow powered twilight) and speed is equal
both are 10 meters away

sonic:

twilight sparkle: 1

incon:

Last edited:
This is literally the same. At least change the distance. With SBA's 4 km distance Sonic won't be able to do anything.

My arguments are the same. Sonic needs to come close, break forcefield, and beating Twi before she haxes him. Which she instantly do. He can go back from BFR, but not from sealing or petrification.

My arguments are the same. Sonic needs to come close, break forcefield, and beating Twi before she haxes him. Which she instantly do. He can go back from BFR, but not from sealing or petrification.
ig ill just count the vote

This is absolutely redundant. Literally nothing changes since the last match and if it wasn't added the first time, there's no reason it would be added now

This is absolutely redundant. Literally nothing changes since the last match and if it wasn't added the first time, there's no reason it would be added now
Basically it was removed due to debates not being actually ended and some questions of opposite side left.

So there's no needed to open second thread instead debate could continue on previous.

Because nothing changed since last match
ok so? how does that take a way the fact that I cant redo it? this match was requested to be removed cuz of some problems so I just wanted to redo this match so the people who argue for whoever has a fair shot

I think there is a misunderstanding. From an outside perspective, it seems the match was removed because there were people still giving arguments. Which is understandable if that is the case. People may have thought maybe thinks you are redoing a match because it was already decided. And Sanic, Ig he is saying you didn’t have to make an entirely new thread when it could have continued off the old thread. Again, this is just what it seems like from the outside but is it seems like this is easy to clear up.

I think there is a misunderstanding. From an outside perspective, it seems the match was removed because there were people still giving arguments. Which is understandable if that is the case. People may have thought maybe thinks you are redoing a match because it was already decided. And Sanic, Ig he is saying you didn’t have to make an entirely new thread when it could have continued off the old thread. Again, this is just what it seems like from the outside but is it seems like this is easy to clear up.
yea i realized that

Back