• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic The Hedgehog: The lean mean Spin Dashing machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be perfectly honest, I am kind of conflicted. I definitely support it being a pretty big speed amp, but I am a bit unsure if the method could be classified as calc stacking. The statements about supersonic and speed of light respectively are pretty valid and I'd be fine if it was being compared to a laser. But if it's just a statement of moving at lightspeed regularly, I will be neutral but perhaps lean towards agree. We did have one calc group member comment, but it depends if other calc group members decide to comment.

But I do prefer the high end if the calc remains accepted otherwise.

To be perfectly honest, I am kind of conflicted. I definitely support it being a pretty big speed amp, but I am a bit unsure if the method could be classified as calc stacking. The statements about supersonic and speed of light respectively are pretty valid and I'd be fine if it was being compared to a laser. But if it's just a statement of moving at lightspeed regularly, I will be neutral but perhaps lean towards agree. We did have one calc group member comment, but it depends if other calc group members decide to comment.

I think you're dealing with the old calc DDM, the new one is a 54 times amp via a new method.

I think you're dealing with the old calc DDM, the new one is a 54 times amp via a new method.
I was talking about the 54.744 specifically, but I did some rechecking and an I didn't even notice the 1000-100000000 methods. But I suppose 54x is fine then.

What... There's no stacking.

The old method is invalid and mathematically inaccurate, the new method doesn't require any statements whatsoever...

I was talking about the 54.744 specifically, but I did some rechecking and an I didn't even notice the 1000-100000000 methods. But I suppose 54x is fine then.
It's 54.7x times, yes. It just compares how much the spin dash moves in comparison to the robots's movement. It does not require any statements of how fast the robots are.

Two admins (one being a Supermod) and a calc member for a math-based CRT. I think these are pretty sufficient parameters to be accepted

Guess nobody has a problem with this being applied? I'll start going through the profiles in a little while and adding the amp calc to the relevant Spin Dashers

So I know this is a CRT to have the multiplier accepted, but I think discussing scaling should be fine. I'll list out a chunk

• Tails
  • Knuckles
  • Amy (With the Amy Dash, Sonic Advance 2 & 3)
  • Cream (Sonic Advance 2)
  • Silver (Rivals 1 & 2)
  • Rouge (Rivals 2)
  • Blaze (With Burst Dash, Sonic Rush)
Edited Classic Sonic, Espio, Vector, Mighty, Shadow, and Metal. I'll get to the rest over time when I can, I'm pretty busy this Sunday

Last edited:
Don't multipliers have to be from a direct statement? Calcing a multiplier even if its accepted as such is a big no no from what I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back