• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah this match doesn't work.

IDW Super Sonic is just a brick-wall and little else (hax wise) meanwhile Thanos is a brick-wall that has regen, force-fields, nigh-invulnerability as well as telekinesis and energy blasts.

Both seem baseline 5-B judging by their profiles so essentially Super Sonic can't do anything to Thanos while Thanos' outskills and outlasts the hedgehog.

I know you're probably tired of me saying this but I do believe this is a stomp.

I feel like you've only selectively read parts of their profiles:

1st) His regen takes centuries should he be reduced to energy not minor superficial injuries.

2nd) His 5-B key has all the abilities of his basic 6-B key (including energy manipulation) while his aura might as well be a force-field since functions more or less the same, it's just semantics.

3rd) Thanos is a master marital artist with hundreds of years of experience (who defeated other veteran fighters with similar experience like Thor) Vs IDW Sonic whose a skilled a combant with decades of experience (also similar =/= same most notably IDW Sonic not being capable of preforming chaos control unlike his game counterpart) yeah the skill gap is self evident here.

4th) Still doesn't just change my point, Sonic literally can't harm Thanos meanwhile Thanos can just outlast Sonic thanks to better stamina, better defences and actual hax.

Also you didn't need to reply three separate times to artificially bump your thread, you could've just reply once with all your points.

Either way this is still a stomp.

I apologize. I get mad when I make stomp matches because I look through them as best as I can. Also doesn’t sonic scale to 7 chaos emeralds which can individually destroy the planet so he would scale to around 7 planets or am I missing something here?

Thanos's aura is simply something aesthetic in this key, in any case thanos does have the experience of defeating thor but unlike Thor from the comics, AA Thor only uses strategy and combat techniques when he is against a complex enemy like for example loki, Thanos in most of his Combats is Ap stomp and from time to time some martial skill to disarm his enemies or dodge his enemies

I apologize. I get mad when I make stomp matches because I look through them as best as I can. Also doesn’t sonic scale to 7 chaos emeralds which can individually destroy the planet so he would scale to around 7 planets or am I missing something here?
Unfortunately the IDW super forms only scale to two statements about the chaos emeralds being able threaten and destroy worlds/planets however since no timeframe has been given to it just defaults to baseline 5-B.
Also, I thought that his 5-B key had his abilities from his base not his infinity gauntlet powers what?
His 5-B key has all the P&A of his base 6-B key, I think the confusion might've been caused by energy manipulation and projection appearing twice on the P&A section (the IG key should've been enhanced energy manipulation and projection tbh) also don't worry about getting angry in Vs debating it comes with the territory, I likely got a little passionate myself in this thread tbh.

Thanos's aura is simply something aesthetic in this key, in any case thanos does have the experience of defeating thor but unlike Thor from the comics, AA Thor only uses strategy and combat techniques when he is against a complex enemy like for example loki, Thanos in most of his Combats is Ap stomp and from time to time some martial skill to disarm his enemies or dodge his enemies
Do you agree Super Sonic still can't beat him given my arguments above?

Also why doesn't Thanos have class Z LS in his IG and QF keys?

Do you agree Super Sonic still can't beat him given my arguments above?
Yes
Also why doesn't Thanos have class Z LS in his IG and QF keys?
the profiles such as thanos and thor in this series are outdated, the reason why it is not updated (or well I can not update it) is due to lack of translated material(I can't find the episode in English in YT)

The IG key could be at least 5-B as it was stated that Power stone can destroy the earth and the Universe with just one misuse and Thanos previously destroyed 13 planets off-screen

Pretty sure he can, it was just nerfed
I meant in base form like Shadow plus he hasn't shown the ability to do it (yet) in the IDW continuity and it's not on his profile.

Either way this match was already agreed to be a stomp in Thanos' favor (plus outdated profiles) so it's best to close this.

I meant in base form like Shadow plus he hasn't shown the ability to do it (yet) in the IDW continuity and it's not on his profile.

Either way this match was already agreed to be a stomp in Thanos' favor (plus outdated profiles) so it's best to close this.
Sonic implies he can use it in the Metal Virus arc, he and Silver

Back