• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic Canon Question

DragonLord

She/Her
I Was Looking over the Sonic pages and I was wondering which games are allowed for the site, Specifically Knuckles’ Chaotix since I noticed Kncukles and Espio had Grow and Shrink listed while Vector and Co didn’t and wondered if I could make a post all about it and it’s possible additions

Might as well try to bump this for now, though I’ll add a extra question, have people on this site tried to research the Chaos Rings and there Power?, the Japanese manual has some pretty promising stuff from what I see

Iirc, it's pretty much any game officially Published by Sega

The Mario and Sonic games are crossovers so they aren't canon to either Sonic or Mario.

As for Sonic Boom, well, it's because we're uaing both the games for this, as well as the show
I’ve heard some People say it’s for Mario because of some statements but that isn’t really relevant

Though per my other question, has anyone tried looking into the Chaos Rings and Dark Ring in Knuckles’ Chaotix?, I was thinking of examining it and the Japanese manual directly says there using the Master Emeralds energy and such so it seems like it could be worthwhile, after that I think all my questions are answered

Well yeah, Mario & Sonic series aren't included, and Sonic Boom its own continuity. Crossovers aren't canon, IDW and Archie related stuff isn't canon, and Sonic Boom is basically a cartoon series promotional material so that's also not canon. But most other games are canon.

Back