• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son of the 3rd Hokage's vs Demon of the Hidden Mist

I would go with Asuma on this one. Speed and striking stats seem equal. The only reason why I would go with Asuma is due to his duarability and the fact that he could keep up damage Ataksuki members.

Nice fight

I'd say Zabuza with his versatile water style jutsu and he has the type advantage

He is a master at stealth even among ninjas who train at stealth

He has the range advantages as well and the location will play to his part with it being in the park where there is a lake

CrackNet said:
Zabuza, I don't think Asuma is at any point equal to Kakashi or even close
But Zabuza wasn't equal to Kakashi either. He only got the advantage because Kakashi was protecting his team, but once out of the prision Kakashi mopped the floor with him. Even on the sexond fight, Kakashi still mopped the floor with Zabuza while still protecting Sakura and the bridge builder.

Zabuza has the clear advantage here. The only field in which Asuma would edge out Zabuza is in close combat because of Asuma's chakra blades, which would cut through Zabuza's blade like a butter knife. All Zabuza needs to do is throw Asuma off, and end the fight quickly, which is what Zabuza excels at. I don't think Asuma can do much to account for getting caught by surprise in a mist set up by Zabuza. Zabuza would definitely win.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Couldn't he use fujin no jutsu?
I guess but as shown in the series, Fujin no Jutsu is more about pelting the opponent with sand or dust particles than blowing strong wind at someone or something. It might blowe a hole in Zabuza's mist, but I don't think it's enough to dispel it altogether

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Uh, the scaling chain for MHS+ pre-timeskip naruto is weird. Can anyone calrify it for me?
They scale to Kakashi iirc. He has a mach 2000+ feat against Kakuzu. There's a lot of feats on that level, but I don't remember them all tbh.

Me and some friends on Discord were talking about this the other day. The pre timeskip chain leads to Kakashi scaling to his post timeskip self which is odd and circular. Why not just say he is X fast rather than have a chain that is circular.

AnonymousBlank said:
Me and some friends on Discord were talking about this the other day. The pre timeskip chain leads to Kakashi scaling to his post timeskip self which is odd and circular. Why not just say he is X fast rather than have a chain that is circular.
There's no evidence that Kakashi got significantly stronger Post-Timeskip until the war arc. The only other alternative would be to scale him to Genin, which doesn't make much sense considering how easily he fodderizes them.

AnonymousBlank said:
So why not just say he is the same speed? If he is implied or shown to be faster in Part 2, then Part 1 can't scale at all.
Yeah I also think it's better to say they're around the same speed imo. He hasn't shown any development in his speed, strength, or stamina until the war arc.

Really, the only thing he got at the beginning of Shippuden was Kamui and more than likely a slight boost to his stats.

ItsOnlyDanny3 said:
Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Couldn't he use fujin no jutsu?
I guess but as shown in the series, Fujin no Jutsu is more about pelting the opponent with sand or dust particles than blowing strong wind at someone or something. It might blowe a hole in Zabuza's mist, but I don't think it's enough to dispel it altogether
Sorry for random necro, just saw the notifications...but couldn't Asuma do what Kakashi did and use his chakra to dispel the mist?

Back