• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku's Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Age: 12 years old at the start of Part I - Currently 34 years old"

So... I noticed that his profile was separated between his younger self during Dragon Ball and his older self during Dragon Ball Z and Super, should his age be setted differently?

Like say "Age: 24 years old at the start of Part II - Currently 34 years old"? And uh... Was his age changing prior to Super due to being in the realm that was like having the similar properties of the Room of Spirit and Time when he was training with Whis or something? And I think the "12 years old at the start of Part I" should be for the teen profile (even though it has like "12 at the beginning of the series, 15 later on, 18 during the 23rd Budokai). Would someone like make some slight changes on Goku's age?

Can you find some references for his age at different parts of the story?

Goku was 12 at the start of the series and then 15 at the 22nd budokai because those take place every 3 years and then he was 18 at the 23rd budokai and 23 at the start of dragon ball z because it was 5 years after goku beat piccolo and then he was 24 when he fought vegeta because he spent a year training with king kai.And he was 25 when he came back to earth after the namek saga because he spent a year on yardrat learning the instant transmission. And he was 28 at the beginning of the android saga because that was 3 years later. 35 in the buu saga because it was 7 years later. It gets confusing in super because we dont know exactly when it takes place but bog is supose to be 4 years after the buu saga and rof is a year later so goku should currently be 40 i think.

Well, according to the Dragon Ball wiki, the Champa Saga takes place in the year 780, and Son Goku was born in the year 734 or 737, Vegeta was born the year 732, and Gohan 757.

This would make them 43-46, 48, and 23 respectively by itself, but they have also spent years within the Room of Spirit and time, and possibly similar environments. 2 years each during the Cell Saga, and 2 years for Goku and Vegeta before the Universe 6 saga, but I may have forgotten the specific circumstances of other instances. Can you help to check it up?

@Ant

Well, Goku was dead for eight of those years (One year after the fight with Raditz, and seven after the fight with Cell).

Although perhaps this list would help?

Well, the list is not updated to the year 780, but can be used to check the ages of different characters. We just have to add another 2 years to most of them, or take note of the ages that I mentioned in my earlier post.

However, it seems like I may have misremembered. According to your list, Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo apparently each only spent 1 year in the ROSAT during the Cell Saga, whereas Vegeta and future Trunks spent 2 years there.

In any case, would anybody be willing to go through the various Dragon Ball profiles, and fix the ages of the characters?

Vegeta and Trunks did train for another year after Cell became Perfect. Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo only trained one year each.

Okay then. So Goku is likely currently 46-49 years old, Vegeta 52, Gohan 24, and so onwards.

Seems like it. So that would mean someone has to edit their profile for their ages chronologically, right?

Yes. I do not currently have the energy myself though.

Never mind. I have started to modify some of the characters.

I have now finished with all of the main regular continuity DB characters.

It is not updated to the Dragon Ball Super series, so I am sticking with the edits that I have already done.

Given that the topic has been addressed, I am also closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back