• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Zeus(Marvel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has the hax but...that Supersonic movement/combat speed by the official marvel handbooks thing... makes this a speedblitz if Goku is serious/no holding back...well, at least IMO.

I really don't like the fact that we use the 'offical handbooks' for the Marvel profiles, this is one of the reasons i'm considerding not bothering with this site at all anymore due to that and many more...

rant done, Zeus takes this by flying around at MFTL+ and naling goku with hax and thunderbolts

Alexcar3000 said:
He has the hax but...that Supersonic movement/combat speed by the official marvel handbooks thing... makes this a speedblitz if Goku is serious/no holding back...well, at least IMO.
Please don't use databook for fights -_- Use comic only feats

Watch the language, and stay on topic regarding the fight.

Pietro Maximoff said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Please don't use databook for fights -_- Use comic only feats
^This
Well, I don't know about Marvel that much, so I just went with what his page says, sorry. And I don't like the databooks too, but it's listed there for a reason... well, ignoring the databooks Zeus is fast enough to use his hax on Goku, so he wins I guess.

Gemmysaur said:
If Zeus can make just one move, he haxxes Goku away. Else, Goku via blitz.
^This. If databooks are allowed, this is a extreme blitz in favor of Goku, if not, Zeus haxxes Goku and wins.

960achille said:
Zeus wins, he can become strong enough for knock Goku, or Zeus transforms Goku in a normal mortal and with gun kill he.
...unless Goku blitzes...

Anyways. Check the date of the last post before commenting so you don't necro a dead thread.

The last comment here prior to yours was 7 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back