• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Mr. Game & Watch (speed equalized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku blitzes as is it right now. Unless you want to argue that G&W could Regen and takes him off guard with something, but even then..

Well now, probably giving it to ol' G&W. Most of Goku's ranged attacks would be eaten and vomited back at Goku, and at close range, G&W got unpredictability, clones, regen and versatility.

I doubt it's a NLF, just that G&W doesn't have the time to create Infinite of them. Nor can he actually in a finite time.

Because **** Duon that's why.

I think it should be, but Duon is less haxy and versatile than G&W himself so..

G&W has hax such as (infinite) clones, Low-High regen, and he has versatility going for him. Additionally he is quite unpredictable and shadow bugs composition makes him difficult to kill as well as being able to redirect attacks with 3x strength.

G&W has my vote.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I doubt it's a NLF, just that G&W doesn't have the time to create Infinite of them. Nor can he actually in a finite time.
Well, it does seem like NLF if there's no implication that he can infinitely keep multiplying. After all, he'll have to run out of Shadow Bugs sooner or later.

"The mysterious substance inside Mr. Game & Watch can be extracted endlessly. "

It's less implied and more or less outright said.

Not that it matter much, he can create well enough clones needed in a single battle anyway.

Okay, the Complete Triforce's AP is "At least 5-B", while Goku has an AP of just 5-B in the Saiyan Saga.

Mr.Game and Watch wins for the reasons above stated. Saikou has explained the reasons why, but G&W should be able to.

• use Oil Panic to absorb and fire back Goku's energy waves.
  • creation of clones
  • better Regenerationn
  • size shifting, although I'm not sure he can shrink.
G & W gets my vote.

Game and Watch is at least 5-B, aka a high end 5-B, Goku is just only 5-B, in AP Goku is SO outclassed

And Oil Panic is just a good kill move, he could simply return a boosted Kamehameha back at Goku, and that will hurt him even more since the counterattack hits even harder

Cropfist said:
Goku is 4 times planet level and Oil Panic can't absorb long beam attacks.
That doesn't work on Final Smashes tho, since he can return a Charge Beam from both Samus and Mega-Man...

He's proven incapable of absorbing attacks similar to Kamehameha such as Samus' Final Smash and Deoxys' Hyper Beam. Also, "At least" doesn't mean the highest end of the tier.

Vegeta only threatened to destroy Earth via Galic Gun, which increases Vegeta's power by a significant amount. His AP is lower otherwise. Vegeta's AP would likely cap at the lower end of Planet level. Goku would likely scale to this as well.

Game & Watch however, is rated at "At least", meaning he is around the mid, if not higher end of Planet level.

There is a significant gap between G&W and Goku's AP here. Big enough that Goku won't be able to overcome it even with his Kaioken.

G&W's durability is also rated the same as his AP, meaning that G&W could actually shrug off Goku's Kamehameha.

The at least only means he could be possibly higher, it doesn't boost him to the mid-high end of planet. Goku is still 4 times planetary anyways.

I'd also like to point out that Goku used to have a win against Saitama, who is also at least 5-B but "likely far higher".

It was removed for lacking votes with proper reasoning and (ironically enough) being a stomp in Goku's favor.

I don't think that Goku vs Saitama should have been a stomp in Goku's favor if speed was considered equalized.

I was not there when Goku vs Saitama happened. Wish I could read the thread again...

Anyways, we should probably get back on topic. Let's wait until more members reply to this thread here.

The mascot of the original handheld wins this for reasons stated above, Goku wasn't that hax'd, but maybe Kaio-Ken could help?

Goku's not far behind and only it takes a ki attack with good AoE to rid of G&W and his clones.

That still doesn't change that his higher AP and durability will make it even harder for goku to harm him, add his low-high regen, and G&W is impossible for Goku to even put him out of commision.

It's not that much higher and a ki attack could easily vaporize him and his clones, you've been warned for this behavior before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back