• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku Vs A Space Marine

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
GokuShot
VERSUS

BadassAstartes
Dragon Ball Super Base Goku.

A Single Space Marine / Adeptus Astartes.

The Space Marine has access to the following weapons:

Bolter
A Bolter

Autocannon
An Autocannon

AstarteShotgun
A Shotgun

Melta Gun
And A Melta Gun

Who wins? Who is purged?

No, Episode 77 confirmed Goku can be harmed by average .9 mm pistols while in base form. So him Vs a Space Marine wielding a .75 mm Bolter is a fair match.

Jeune fou said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
No, Episode 77 confirmed Goku can be harmed by average .9 mm pistols while in base form. So him Vs a Space Marine wielding a .75 mm Bolter is a fair match.
and while he is caught off guard/doesn't use ki. If he is on his guard it is extremely hard to take him by surprise (remember in the ep where Hit wanted to kill Goku? He even felt an insect's presence in the room).
I feel like this could be used to argue Dio being able to beat Goku, time stop, kill him via knives since his guard can't be put up during stopped time, Dio wins

Jeune fou said:
Honnestly I'd understand if this thread was on joke-battle wikia but it doesn't have it's place here on vs battle wikia.
Actually it does. This is a Fun and Games Thread....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Jeune fou said:
Honnestly I'd understand if this thread was on joke-battle wikia but it doesn't have it's place here on vs battle wikia.
Actually it does. This is a Fun and Games Thread....
I thought only serious threads were allowed. I didn't know vs battle wikia allowed fun threads.

Nope as long as it's posted in the fun and games board and is appropriate then go for it. We like to have fun here too.

FTW395 said:
@jeune fou stop being a killjoy and read that this is in the "Fun and Games Board".
Well at least I learnt somethign (I honnestly didn't know this board existed and I didn't pay attention to where it was posted). I'll deleted my previous comments on this thread.

Back