• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something which surprised me

Well holy shit, Tom. Long time no see, my man.

On topic, I don't know shit about Naruto past the early stuff, so I can't weigh in at all, but holy shit. Someone criticizing part of the wiki and not just going "all of this is trash"? This is new.

Long time no see SDZ. Hows it going?

A few of this channels fanboys joined the chat today, being cancerous and whatnot. Got banned pretty quick.

He seems like a nice guy. His review was excellent, he brought up a fair argument which consisted of laughing like he's dying and "why is x below y" and stuff like that. He proved that he is knowledgeable on the verse.

I am just so sad he has "Swag" in his name.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
He seems like a nice guy. His review was excellent, he brought up a fair argument which consisted of laughing like he's dying and "why is x below y" and stuff like that. He proved that he is knowledgeable on the verse.

I am just so sad he has "Swag" in his name.
I genuinely can't tell whether or not ur being sarcastic

The replies are coming in pretty quickly. And I been mostly well @Aizen and Azathoth...

How are things going for the wiki...

Of course I'm being sarcastic. He sounds like a child whose favorite toy was taken away. He talks trash about the tier list for 5 minutes and that's it. He doesn't exactly explain why the list is bad or something like that.

@Swag ok, ur initial response was just way too thought out. So I was like wait he's being sarcastic right? But he's response was so eloquent, but that's just probably part of the sarcasm right?

As for this dude, I have watched some of his videos b4 and he did generally seem cool, he seemed to be knowledgeable on the verse- something I am not- so his videos were entertaining. Dropped off after a while, but this is frankly just disappointing. I literally couldn't follow this video to the end, the constant pointless laughter and constant reiteration of "why is X here below Y" without any clarification of why it was wrong just irritated me.

Yeah, I am sarcastic most of the time.

On the topic, he should've explained why he thinks the list is wrong, otherwise his video doesn't make much sense. Your opinion is valid when you back it up. Even if you think the sky is green, if you provide a good argument, I'll acknowledge it.

Also something I forgot to say if anyone's wondering why I brought this up when there are videos all over youtube talking trash about the wiki...

It cuz most of the videos which talk trash have at most a few hundred or a little over a thousand views and they were made by people who probably got butthurt over their character not being as strong as they thought but this dude has over 200K subs which means that he produces content which several thousands of people enjoy and for him to make a video like this just... surprised me...so yeah...

There is also the fact that they don't even bother to look at the tiers or research the wiki.

Issue 1) Doesn't look at the tiers. Only looks at the tier list.

Issue 2) Doesn't know even just research enough to know that we are doing Naruto Revisions.

Issue 3) Has issue with some characters not being with other members. Doesn't think about the idea that said characters don't have a file.

Also nice to see you again Ziel! ^^

Oh God, Swagkage is just... I'm not even going to get into. He's the same guy who thinks Naruto and Sasuke can beat Saiyan Saga Vegeta in a fare fight speed unequalized, If I remember correctly he also said something like Sasuke's Chidori would work because Vegeta's skin isn't made of iron and he thinks Vegeta would need Super Saiyan 2 to beat them and thinks Saiyan Saga Vegeta isn't a Planet Buster because he never showed it.

These type of people claim they do research but don't.

Here is the video of Vegeta vs Naruto and Sasuke

https://youtu.be/beXhTDQlBIg

I haven't watched it in a long time so if I said something that I thought Swagkage said that my bad but y'all can watch it for yourselves.

Back