• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Stranger Things Revisions

LordTracer

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I would like to preface this by saying that I have not watched Stranger Things past Season 1. I just noticed some things on the profiles that don’t fit with the wiki’s standards.

Dustin
Human level (was able to hit a premature Demogorgon directly into a storm cellar using a hockey-stick and knock out a military scientist with a taser on contact)
That’s not an AP feat and should be removed.

Max
This isn’t an AP feat, poking someone with a needle doesn’t mean you scale to them.

Hopper and Grigori
Hopper’s AP justification is listed as this:
That would be fine, but if we look at Grigori’s profile, it says:
Wall level (Crushed a scientist's neck with one hand but it only took a few seconds, is superior to Hopper and slammed him hard enough to crack a wooden desk)
So there’s an issue here. If Hopper is inferior to Grigori, as the profile states, he should downscale to “At most Wall level” or Street level+.

Kali
Human level (Made Axel see an illusion of a horde of spiders crawling on his arm.[3] Has also affected Eleven with her powers by making her see Dr. Martin Brenner, and this caused her to go insane[4]. Cast an illusion on several police officers and made them believe that there was a a fence that was blocking their way towards Kali and her gang[5])
Uh… none of this is AP. This is just illusion creation. So all of this needs to get removed.

Nine
Burning a human to death is 9-A, so her pyrokinesis should be upgraded to Small Building level.

The Mind Flayer
At least Wall level, likely Small Building level (Broke out of a fortified sauna with pure force, momentarily resisted Eleven’s powers while she was holding back, though was overpowered greatly when she actually tried, pushed back an attack from the Mind Flayer’s monster that was meant to kill an injured Eleven) | Building level via sheer size
Its second key’s Small Building level tier seems to be downscaling from its third key, so it should be Small Building level+.

And that’s about it.

isnt it vaporization of a person thats 9-A, i doubt just setting someone on fire is above 9-B at best

it just says she killed them, also im not sure either of the grigori wall level feats are actually wall level, they could be but im not sure

Hasn’t seen Stranger Things past season one…. Makes a CRT. Jokes aside the only profiles that are worth keeping are Eleven, Nine, and Kali and the Mind Flayer and it’s hosts. I have seen the entirety of Strange Things it doesn’t seem that anyone possess special powers besides Eleven, Nine, Kali and the Mind Flayer and its hosts.

Back