• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some questions about speed

Rabbit2002

She/Her
1/ Sweep across the Void contains an infinite number of universes (including space and time) as there qualifies for immeasurable or at least infinite speed?
2/ A living universe with neural networks linked to all the races and individuals in it, in the form of thoughts or energy flowing through itself. Is this eligible for MFTL + react?
3/ Character A blizt character B, how is character A faster than B and how many times at minimum?

1: Sounds Infinite to me.
2: Not really, we have 100 billion neurons but our reactions are, well, average human.
3: It's not quantifiable and up to interpretation and context.

1: Sounds Infinite to me.
2: Not really, we have 100 billion neurons but our reactions are, well, average human.
3: It's not quantifiable and up to interpretation and context.
1. Can you explain this a bit further?
2. It's not really a speed feat? But could be with extra context.
3. It needs more context. Also it depends on verse to verse/character to character.
1/ Like this
"It is written by the Seraphs that when the void first appeared, the Father alone swept across it. New realities bloomed where he lingered, and when he stopped to rest, Urdak sprung forth from him"
2 / The living universe allows the mind to be so interconnected that all thoughts of the head (like inscet queen of Hive Mind) in that mind matrix are transmitted to everyone else almost immediately before they think or decide anything. In addition, this nervous system / mind matrix is the size of the universe itself, it can also process any and all of these minds / thoughts / data at the same time, besides these thoughts. souls at the same time
3 / Hmmm then shall we treat it as indefinitely faster without adding context and how it is treated?

1: Yeah, I think that's too vague to qualify
2: I don't think that's usable, the speed our mind processes things isn't directly related to reflexes anyway
3: Kinda yeah

Back