• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Questions about Medaka box?

Just some questions about medaka box and the limits on some abilities.

first off (the obvious one) all fiction: what can it not erase death wise?
I’ve seen destroying all fiction users souls prevents them from coming back. But I’ve also seen arguments people could come back from EE.
So what’s a generally accepted means to kill AF users?

Second off: what are the limits of Medaka’s the end?
Ie can she only copy skills? Or could she say Copy weapons with skills as well as well?
Example being off the top of my head: Anos Voldigoad’s Venuzdonoa?

Destroying soul should work, at least for Medaka. Kumagawa's a bit trickier since we see in LN that his "soul" is in Ajimu's classroom even when he's not dead, so it would need range and all.

She wouldn't be able to copy the weapon itself (except if it's created through a skill) but I think she would be able to copy the skills themselves.

Back