• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some plot hax questions because why not

1- What's the range needed to effect someone who's literally outside of the plot and unbounded by it?
2- is existing outside of the plot ,[and being unbounded by it] an immeasurable speed feat or could it be an immeasurable speed feat?
3- is existing outside of plot and being completely unbounded by it a feat of acausality type 5? Is existing outside of the plot let's you interact and effect Acausality type 5?

1-None specific
2-No. I guess you could make it so by bullshitting a lot but you could do the same with anything.
3-No
5-Depend of the verse mechanics but usually not

What kind of acausality is being completely unbounded from the plot, then? (Plot in a general sense, so causality, fate etc... All are included)

1-None specific
2-No. I guess you could make it so by bullshitting a lot but you could do the same with anything.
3-No
5-Depend of the verse mechanics but usually not
1- what do you mean exactly By it? So how can you effect someone who's outside of plot?
2- but doesn't plot house time too? I thought being outside and unbounded by time is immeasurable speed

1- what do you mean exactly By it? So how can you effect someone who's outside of plot?
2- but doesn't plot house time too? I thought being outside and unbounded by time is immeasurable speed
1-Punch 'em, slash 'em, etc...
As long as "the plot" isn't a measurable structure like "the universe" it doesn't matter. And if it is a measurable structure in verse then it depends of what it is equivalent to.

2-You're overthinking.
Reality contains time, yet being outside of reality doesn't grant anything. Same here.
Also just being outside time gives nothing.

What kind of acausality is being completely unbounded from the plot, then? (Plot in a general sense, so causality, fate etc... All are included)
Plot in a general sense would just be meta fate but anyway.

If it is unbound from causality, which is what matters, then it is type 4 or 5.

1. none normally, it would be resistance negation if said unboundness grants it, though if they are just outside the plot, it would grant the range of where this plotless place resides, assuming it is treated like that.

2. no unless it affects your stats and allows you travel through it by speed, since the plot usually is related to causality/time, though this is a case by case

3. look at john egbert, i managed to upgrade his acausality to type 5 beause his plot transcendence had a lot of relation with transcending causality and fate, so it depends on the verse.

1-Punch 'em, slash 'em, etc...
As long as "the plot" isn't a measurable structure like "the universe" it doesn't matter. And if it is a measurable structure in verse then it depends of what it is equivalent to.

2-You're overthinking.
Reality contains time, yet being outside of reality doesn't grant anything. Same here.
Also just being outside time gives nothing.
1- Hm how do you exactly do that with normal range tho? [Especially if being outside of the plot makes you untouchable in verse]
2- Confusing but I understand

1- Hm how do you exactly do that with normal range tho? [Especially if being outside of the plot makes you untouchable in verse]
2- Confusing but I understand
1-You just like, punch them in the face.
You're just adding abilities that aren't related to your initial question to get a different answer here.

Bottom line is that Plot Manipulation isn't as OP as people make it look. Any Reality.Warping associated with 4th Wall Breaking would give you that.

1 and 2 are pretty heavily variable. It's going to depend on how the verse treats "plot" as to what abilities people get out of plot related things. You'll want to look into that and see if you can find these characteristics giving feats rather than just leaving it at "was outside the plot" and expecting a baseline.

As for 3, not by default. Could be, but you'd have to show that.

1-2 are understandable, what I gave was too vague to even give anything
And for 3- exactly how can you show or prove that?

Back