• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some new matches

And what justification would imply the + ?

Also i am gonna wait for more suggestions here before choosing who vs who its gonna be

I don't really know, but if you find a feat you can do a calc on, that would definitely get a + if the calc lands there.

Only if i had the verse main story posted and all that with all the feats,which atm is still WIP,so yeah,although the feat from which he scales is really just baseline?majority of the characters in the verse do them casually or with little effort

Also out of context,somebody which is at least High 4-C is lower then somebody that is High 4-C in tiering right?

Doing a feat casually never = a +. At most a couple times greater.

Going by our system, no. At least High 4-C only means that that is the lowest the character can be. (Usually due to multiple feats). So seeing something like at least High 4-C, likely 4-B doesn't mean they are stomping baseline High 4-Cs, especially if it gives 2 feats.

Aah...well then,i guess i gonna take the + away,especially Celestia after the blog with the spam and see in the future if the feats from the main story might end up there

Ok thanks for that, was wondering cuz of the wiki strongest thread,if any of the characters i got could potentially get a spot there

Well im up for Sarcassos and D-C,although i would want Wulfgar to fight Sarcassos and Celestia to fight D-C,if you dont mind,it seems more even imo to me and interesting

Back