• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some minor feats

I'm reading a novel to upgrade the verse here and in the beginning of the story is repeated many times some feats like:
  1. Claws (or blades in general) able to cut iron.
  2. Characters able to destroy with a single hit knights of full iron armor.
  3. Characters that can destroy a boulder.
  4. Characters that can destroy a sort of rustic mansion made from wood.
  5. Characters able to destroy the wall of a fortress with a punch.
  6. Characters that run as far as a war hourses.
  7. Characters that move at bullet speed.
  8. Characters that move at speeds that disappear from sight.
  9. Characters that move at speeds that disappear from sight of someone of bullet speed.
I know some of them are common feats but there are other that I think are more rare so I wanted to ask all them at one.

Last edited:
Most of these seem too vague without scans or context, but I'll answer the following.

1. There are calcs of punching through steel doors that put it at Street level+ to Wall level. But I'm not sure about the kind of iron object that's being destroyed in your verse has though.
6. War horses are usually well bred and strong stallions, and the top speed of a horse can reach 55mph, which is Superhuman at best.
7. Depends on the kind of bullet. Is it from a ye olde musket or a more modern weapon?
8-9. There's a CRT that will revise how "disappearing from sight" is treated as Subsonic, so I don't think you can reliably use that feat.

The rest need scans for them to be answered, usually by someone who knows calcs.

Most of these seem too vague without scans or context, but I'll answer the following.

1. There are calcs of punching through steel doors that put it at Street level+ to Wall level. But I'm not sure about the kind of iron object that's being destroyed in your verse has though.
6. War horses are usually well bred and strong stallions, and the top speed of a horse can reach 55mph, which is Superhuman at best.
7. Depends on the kind of bullet. Is it from a ye olde musket or a more modern weapon?
8-9. There's a CRT that will revise how "disappearing from sight" is treated as Subsonic, so I don't think you can reliably use that feat.

The rest need scans for them to be answered, usually by someone who knows calcs.
1. I thought it would be around that level so no surprise.
6. Understable
7. It was said by the narrator so probably a modern weapon. Later in story I also recall that it was said that modern weapons are useless in that world because of their strength and speed and that they only work with fodders.
8-9. Oh, know when will be? Regardless of what will happen it would still help to decide the rating of various characters.

I have the scans for everything and later when I reach the current translation I'm gonna use them to see the actual results, but just kinda wanted to know a preliminar level more or less, as I said this is from beginning of the novel and when mostly everyone was fodder.

I don't think there are common feats for the rest of the points that I didn't mention, that's where calcs come in. But I'd like to see what the gun looks like so we can at least compare it to its real life counterparts.

For a rough estimate of the mansion. Mansions are apparently generally considered to be 5000 square feet minimum, and a house can have a height as low as 8 feet per story in the US. Assuming 80% hollowness, we’d have 226534773 cc of wood destroyed (assuming total destruction, as opposed to something like destroying part of it and the rest collapsing due to loss of structural integrity).
Using fragmentation of cottonwood for a low estimate (the lowest value on our hardwood fragmentation chart) it’s be 468564524 Joules, or small building level.
For the Boulder and fortress wall, nothing inherent in the description gives any indication to size, so we’d need more detail.

Back