• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some links additions to Composite G

Stated in different profiles

Millennium

Also Stamina: High | High | Very High, possibly unlimited due to his nature as a spirit of vengeance. | High | High | Very High

Godzilla Jr

Resurrection (Only via Nluclear energy absortion)

Minilla

Size Shifting (Godzilla has the ability to chage his size)

Godzilla Kun

Accelerated Development (Due to constant physical and Fire breath training)

GMK Godzilla

Adaptation ( After being stuck multiple times by King Ghidorah's electrical attacks , Godzilla adapted to absorb the energy. Godzilla then uses the energy to launch a powered up version of his atomic breath ),

Link to Gravity Manipulation (With Gravitational Atomic Breath, Godzilla absorbed energy from King Ghidorah's gravity beams into his dorsal plates and combined it with his atomic breath ),

Hanna-Barbera Godzilla

Resistance to High Gravity levels (Survived and wasn't affected by high levels of gravity )

Links for Petrification (Resisted the Siren's powers, which can turn humans and kaiju to stone in seconds

Rozan, mind controlled a woman, taking over her mind to talk to humans.

Godzilla on the other end of the Universe maintains psychic connection to a human on earth, and strong enough to transfer a engineer thought virus that would wipe out humanity through the medium.

Godzilla Atari

Paralysis Inducement (By striking the opponent with an aerial attack like the Spin Dash), Summoning (Godzilla can summon Mothra with the AirStrike Power-Up), Spin Dash (Godzilla leaps even higher, curling himself into a ball to land on his foes ),

Godzilla Earth

Links for flora and Servums

GMK Godzilla

Limited Resistance to Possession (Godzilla resisted The spirits of all three Guardian Monsters entered into his body)

unfortunetly the video I found for this one was removed by Toho

But @Apex all these powers are already in the profiles you mentioned, why is necesary a thread to accept them again?

Eva132 said:
But @Apex all these powers are already in the profiles you mentioned, why is necesary a thread to accept them again?
Because somehow in order to add powers that are already in the profiles to the Composite one you need a second thread, which is actually unnecessary in my humble opinion, but a friend requested this so I'm triying to help.

Anyway as the info is right, I think this thread could be fast.

Its not really possible to resist wind manipulation, either youre strong enough to not get blown around by it or youre not

Also where does the resistance to magnetism and gravity come from? Barbera Godzilla is biological him not being affected by magnetism is just common sense

Well they are Godzillas, and Godzilla Composite has already resurrection and Size change in his profile.

The feats of both Jr and Minilla will add just the links of them.

Thanks Nedge you're a good guy.

I wonder if someday we would finish G Composite profile, I mean G has a lot of incarnations and all the info provided here is thanks to @Kiryu-MG3

The parts accepted by Weekly can probably be added, yes.

I think the topic of the CRT revision was for Composite Godzilla only not the other Godzilla profile

Yeah sorry maybe I forgot add the topic of GMK Godzilla. But there is any problem? I mean it was accepted to Composite, there is no reason to not include it on the stand alone profile.

I know Nedge, but limited resistance to Soul manipulation should be replaced by Resistance to Possesion, Is not a huge addition but still important be as accurate as possible.

Back