• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

some dude dressed as batman fights a sith

Spinoirr

He/Him
speed is equal and both are 8-A

Red:
Darth Maul:
icon: 1

fight ost
:
c3a28d911a2383218bc949fb0d240edc.jpg
81pBlq6KGZL.jpg

Last edited:
It’s looking like Maul is unable to sufficiently damage Red cause of his regen and pain tolerance. I say red likely takes this, especially if he decides to blow up Maul’s head

He can likely win if he uses the force to try and rip him apart too much for him to even Regen from

He can likely win if he uses the force to try and rip him apart too much for him to even Regen from
True, but I don’t remember Maul specifically pulling that force stunt, in fact I’ve only seen him Ragdoll his enemies with it. Besides his opponent has a thought based head-exploding ability, but idk anything about red’s character to know if he even likes using it.

Red is baseline and Maul can 100% kill him via decapitation or bisection
And Red's head exploding attack was only ever used once against a horde of opponents, its not out of character for him to use it in a fight its just not his go-to move

Back