• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So what in this thread has been accepted by our staff, and what still needs to be evaluated here?

So what in this thread has been accepted by our staff, and what still needs to be evaluated here?
Dont worry we just had conversation there is no add or edit or anythings.
All profiles already done enough.

Those feat he mention still can be add in far future if structure of grammar (eng) for the profile is clear.

Well....I cant edit anythings anyway so dont worry about it.

he mention that Def Jam Fighters possibly should had better AP than polar bear but it still in 9-B anyway.

AP still unknown so just use polar bear ap is fine. (No Edit more)

and more game information and lore that he share still usefull in the future,

Last edited:
If any revisions have been accepted here, some other, more experienced, members might be willing to help you out with making the edits.

Essentially what needs to be evaluated later on is calculations on the pulverization and bending steel and metal weapons with just a few jabs and punches. The only other real thing of note is damage done to a car via environmental attacks which in 3 slams are already bending metal. To my knowledge, Polar bears or bears in general don't bend metal like that to what I can find. At best to my knowledge would confirm 9-B tier and the guidebook providing other lore related explaination on abilities. That is all from my perspective but for now put it on the back end. If i find anything new of relevance I will add it here.

Essentially what needs to be evaluated later on is calculations on the pulverization and bending steel and metal weapons with just a few jabs and punches. The only other real thing of note is damage done to a car via environmental attacks which in 3 slams are already bending metal. To my knowledge, Polar bears or bears in general don't bend metal like that to what I can find. At best to my knowledge would confirm 9-B tier and the guidebook providing other lore related explaination on abilities. That is all from my perspective but for now put it on the back end. If i find anything new of relevance I will add it here.
Yeah.....real life bears cant bend metal and baseball weapon still need to be catch & hold on by someone to destroy it in real life.

we can assume that the way Def Jam fighters damage Teck with body armor still impossible to break weapons with out someone help.

The impact will alway push weapon away.

Last edited:
we can assume that the way Def Jam fighters damage Teck with body armor still impossible to break weapons with out someone help.

The impact will alway push weapon away.

To be fair, a verse like this isn't made to be powerscaled in anyway if you're using Teck as the basis if my presumption is correct on why they don't body Teck's vest so easily. It shows. I would agree if we are talking wooden weapons. But for sake of argument, and nature of the game that is based on real people and actual places in real we can apply real life logic here.

the pulverization and bending steel and metal weapons with just a few jabs and punches
I think almost guns cant do that. let said polar bear in this verse can tank more gun shot than real life polar bear untill Erick sermon stop it. (Hero?)

Rapper idea or Game Creator try to present Polar Bear fight event in take over art collection.

Erick had some scar on his face. maybe that the reason.

Women fighting skill scale to shaniqua that possibly scared blaze.

She can fight heavyweight opponent as she mention in her win.

Is Blaze lose to her before? and Doc seem to hate her.

Cindy J was consider Canon Girlfriend in this verse because Crow alway took a black hair and sniff it in the cutscence no matter who you pick. (The hair alway belong to Cindy J)

Cindy J had connect fighting sty to Crow (Her fast kick combo)

Last edited:
Back