• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. I see. In that case, I'm gonna have to revoke my agreement for Tien... Still have trouble believing SoL Death beams though

SoL Death Beam could sound a little questionable, but for now, the better is made that everyone match good with the speed, Vegeta End of Namek Saga could be Likely FTL, at least until the Death Beam's speed issue is ultimately resolved

Antoniofer said:
SoL Death Beam could sound a little questionable, but for now, the better is made that everyone match good with the speed, Vegeta End of Namek Saga could be Likely FTL, at least until the Death Beam's speed issue is ultimately resolved
They should be over FTL IMO; because as said, weaker characters could sense much stronger blasts, and yet these beams are just so mindbogglingly fast, they cannot comprehend them.

^He is refering to the user @SomebodyData, who said that characters can sense the others due ki, not that they can see their moves at the perfection

I'm also ok with the likely FTL reactions for end-frieza saga Vegeta, because he was the only one who could fully percieve Frieza death beam in the canon.

Alright, two mods said yes and 1 regular member also said yes for Vegeta as Likely FTL. Should we put the upgrade in? Or wait for another mod to give their thoughts?

Well, the moderators also have a say. In any case, Vegeta seems fine. Feel free to adjust his statistics Dark649.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back