• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some DBS revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordAizenSama

VS Battles
Retired
So, this revolves around Son Goha Frost (And by extension the other Universe 6 fighters excluding hit) and Piccolo

Firstly their current ratings seem very.. odd. for starters, Frost is scaled as likely 4-B From SSJ Goku for being "almost comparable" to Goku. However Frost was nowhere near Goku's power and was getting curbstomped ever since he transformed. It's also possible that Goku was not fighting at his full ssj power there aswell

And then Piccolo has the same dodgy reasoning and scaling to Frost so I don't need to go into detail with that. Goku straightup said he couldn't win and Piccolo relied on his special beam cannon and other tactics there.

Now, Current Gohan should not be Solar System level. His body is frail and he cannot maintain his Super Saiyan form for long. And more recently confirmed by Trunks to not have the same power from when he beat Cell.

I can see arguments saying that well: "Gohan wasn't transformed or powered up so obviously hes not as powerful!" however it would be silly to assume Trunks' isn't aware of that, and can't sense deeper that his true power is significantly weaker now. Combine that with the authors intent in that scene and theres really nothing supporting Gohans current rating.

So I'd Suggest Changing all the chars here to At least large star level for their AP and Dura.

I suggested to put them (U6 fighters, but Hit) in At least High 4-C or Likely 4-B, cuz no one of them prove to be stronger than SP Cell, I'm good with put them in at leat Large Star. About Gohan, I'm agreed too due what Trunks said, he should be below 2nd form Cell now...

Antoniofer said:
I suggested to put them (U6 fighters, but Hit) in At least High 4-C or Likely 4-B, cuz no one of them prove to be stronger than SP Cell, I'm good with put them in at leat Large Star. About Gohan, I'm agreed too due what Trunks said, he should be below 2nd form Cell now...
Oh right, I forgot this would impact the other U6 Fighters (Besides Hit). Yes they would get put to High 4-C also (Those who have a rating)

Cabba is in the same boat, Vegeta was training Cabba the entire fight, taking hits, making them look dramatic, and acting like he was in trouble. They weren't on equal footings at all

yeah, in the first battles Goku nor Vegeta were serious. Other thing: changing Gohan wouldn't mean changing Frieza post training as well? but I think than that Frieza hasn't a key

Botama is ceratinly the weaker of all of them, even being High 4-C is questionable, and why do you think that they are stronger than any incarnation of Buu? If Buu were able to participate he could have been defeated Frost, Cabba and... the machine (forget his name)

I had the impression that base Vegeta and Goku were currently shown as considerably stronger than SS3 Gotenks.

Given that regular Cabba was equal to regular Vegeta, that Goku needed SS1 to beat Frost, and Magetta had the upper hand against SS1 Vegeta, I am uncertain about changing their tiers.

The problem is the contradiction in that Piccolo was shown as currently tied with Gohan, and put up a fight against Frost, but Gohan was allegedly also stated as less powerful than during the Cell games.

It seems like DBS does not care about keeping its power levels straight.

I think they ment ssj Gohan that was tied with piccolo and last I checked ssj Gohan was as strong as his mystic form

Gohan and Piccolo were shown as tied when training with each other, if I remember correctly.

Yeah but gohan ssj was equal to his mystic form he was 50 times weaker from not trying all those years maybe 100 since Gohan might have gotten a zenkai boost after he got shoot by tagoma

Mm. Cabba wasn't stronger than Vegeta, Vegeta was just training him and acting as if they were equal in power. if Cabba was stronger in Base SSJ Cabba would also be stronger then SSJ Vegeta since it is a 50x power multiplier. Vegeta only truly showed the gap in their power when he was smiling while getting Ki spammed and when he nosaled Cabba's punch to the face

Going off my memory Goku didn't transform because he had to, he did it so it would motivate Frost to hurry up and transform into his final form. After Goku transformed he didn't take a single step and beat the crap out of Frost

Magetta has the most solid showing besides Hit via matching Vegeta in a Beam struggle. even if Vegeta was fatigued via heat it's still in the 4-B area I think.

I'm not entirely sure where the Piccolo = Gohan comes from, probably skipped that episode but i'm assuming it was training. I wonder if they were going allout and whether it's fair use of powerscaling.

I do agree that DBS Powerscaling seems to be getting inconsistent, so we should probably be a bit more careful with doing so

Ant is right, too much inconsistence there, but I think we should consider the tourtament arc above the other "arc" due the last one is practically filler with much PIS/CIS (like Monaka destruying the purple thing with just step in it)

Piccolo fought base form Gohan but Gohan didn't really damage piccolo and piccolo wasn't trying while Gohan was giving it his all

Sorry, I corrected the typo about Cabba, but regardless, he was tied with regular Vegeta, who was stronger than SS3 Gotenks, and then he received a SS1 power-up, so I think that a 4-B rating is justified.

I am uncertain about Piccolo, Gohan, and Frost, given the new information about Gohan being weaker than during the Cell games.

He seems to be considerably stronger than Frieza used to be.

Antvasima said:
Sorry, I corrected the typo about Cabba, but regardless, he was tied with regular Vegeta, who was stronger than SS3 Gotenks, and then he received a SS1 power-up, so I think that a 4-B rating is justified.
I am uncertain about Piccolo, Gohan, and Frost, given the new information about Gohan being weaker than during the Cell games.
Gohan is not weaker than in Cell game

I recall that somebody said above that he was stated to be weaker than against Cell, but I have not watched the latest episode yet.

Antvasima said:
I recall that somebody said above that he was stated to be weaker than against Cell, but I have not watched the latest episode yet.
Trunks said how Gohan Ki is different,not intimidating which doesn't mean he is weaker,also he was relaxed in his normal life,why would he be powered up.

Okay. I suppose that this may solve our problem then.

Šakacrophejter said:
Trunks said how Gohan Ki is different,not intimidating which doesn't mean he is weaker,also he was relaxed in his normal life,why would he be powered up.
err, what translation were you reading? Trunks says he can't sense that brimming power he used to have. Gohan was always kind so that makes no sense.

and i explained that non powered up argument in the OP.

Ammm... Frost is Assault Form matched Nase Goku

And Base Cabba = Base Vegeta (Vegeta himself admit it)

And they're way stronger that their Buu Saga self, enough to think that they're Low End SS

Also, Base Copy Vegeta Stomped SSJ3 Gotenks, and Goku matched him (And Copy Vegeta = Vegeta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back