• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some dante abilities question

What is the weapon or skill,that make dante destroy souls and hurt intangible beings?

What is the dark voids?

Yamato is a sword which cuts through dimensions. Can basically harm anything. It's originally his brother's though, so it's not a part of his regular arsenal.

Aside from that he fought with many beings which have no solid form (can pass through walls, ignore solid obstacles etc.), have appearances like ghosts, silhouettes and shadows and defeated many of them effortlessly, mostly with his regular arsenal.

He also defeated god tier beings in his universe -which are unharmable with regular means- with his regular arsenal as well.

About harming/destroying souls, I don't personally know but with a little research I found out that Mancer Demons from DMC2 are basically "souls of the dead" and they are a regular enemy type in the game. Maybe there are more enemies similar to that; but I'm not sure.

He also absorbed some demons' souls in DMC3 and used their abilities as styles. I hope this answers your question on that.

Dark voids, I believe, are only seen in manga and it's been a while since I read that one. Don't think he used that kind of ability in any of the games.

So dante can destroy souls,but if he fight a mortal being,he will kill his body,not his soul right?

Back