• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some additions for Yan Sen

From here but creator hasn’t been online since.

Sound Manipulation (Screamed so loudly it ripped the clothes off people, sent them flying and caused bleeding)

Information Analysis (Discovered that one student was not part of the group and had a significantly different level of strength. Since the Guardian beasts can analyze the cultivation of others, Yan Sen can too.)

Absorption (Can absorb an energy attack. The God of Consciousness' feat instead since Yan Sen should have the same abilities one way or another.)

Attack Reflection (Absorbed and reflected attack)

Last edited:
Sound Manipulation looks good

But for the rest, there look vague about feats. It's unclear.

You should probably put everything into a single Imgur album instead of fragmenting the scans like that, it's kind of hard to understand.
Seems fine.
Information Analysis (Discovered that one student was not part of the group and had a significantly different level of strength)
I don't think it's Information Analysis, just that he knew something was amiss. You could change the justification and explain that since the Guardian beasts can analyze the cultivation of others, Yan Sen can too.
The feat isn't absorption to me, but you can just put the God of Consciousness' feat instead since Yan Sen should have the same abilities one way or another. (Those scans are quite old so I apologize for the untranslated stuff)
Attack Reflection (Absorbed and reflected attack)
I'm not seeing any attack reflection to be fair.

Back