• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

solid snake vs deathstroke

Deathstroke isn't exactly slow though. This is a guy who punks the Teen Titans by himself (which has happened enough times to keep to keep it from being an outlier). I think they're close as far as weaponry and physicality, but I think the Promethium/Nth metal armor gives Slade enough durability to pull away with a victory. A close fight either way

SomebodyData said:
@Metal the speed gap is way too big (MHS vs SubS+)
Indeed it is,But DS has INSANE reaction feats,like already mentioned,fighting against entire teen titans alone,Catching a bullet with his teeth,reacting to point blank laser,automatic fire,Fighting the entire JSA alone,evading superman.DS time and time again outfights opponents far faster than Solid snake.And then there's DSs regen,which has saved him from being stabbed through the chest,his brain blown to bits,he even revived in seconds after someone did an "instant brain shutdown" on him,because his regen adapts to new kind of ways he can be harmed,And is completely immune to any sort of contaminant,disease,poison etc.

I know people are going to point out the JLA feat being PIS, and while I agree being able to own the Flash, Zatanna, GL, and others at once might be too big a pill to swallow, he DID take on the Teen Titans on numerous occasions. He's also been able to evade Superman, easily move between fan blades spinning at very high speeds, own Green Arrow (who outshoots bullets), and react to a blitz from an at least hypersonic Superman and destroy Hawkman in a fight (if New 52 feats are used). Even Batman has hypersonic feats while injured (possibly even faster), and DS is likely the strongest street leveler in DC

Just because there aren't many calcs for Deathstroke's speed doesn't mean his reactions can't be scaled to higher levels. And his feats speak for themselves

Back