• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with that off the bat. You should include Archie Solaris in the OP for the same reason.

I don't see anything wrong with that off the bat. You should include Archie Solaris in the OP for the same reason.
I've always wondered why that wasn't the case tbh since Solaris' Genius Intelligence comes from Mephiles yet he doesn't have any of Mephiles other P&A (Same for Iblis) and since we're on the topic of Sonic deities shouldn't the same apply to IIIumina? (Who lacks the P&A of Void).

Might as well buff two deities with one CRT.

If this was a fusion of the 2 beings, why wasn’t this added from the start lol?

Regardless, I agree with this.

Solaris having Mephiles and Iblis physiology might help explain why it’s body couldn’t be defeated, since it’s components had to be defeated in unconventional ways as well.

So yeah, seems good.

I've always wondered why that wasn't the case tbh since Solaris' Genius Intelligence comes from Mephiles yet he doesn't have any of Mephiles other P&A (Same for Iblis) and since we're on the topic of Sonic deities shouldn't the same apply to IIIumina? (Who lacks the P&A of Void).

I can't comment on Void myself. I never learned what Sonic Shuffle's story is.

I can't comment on Void myself. I never learned what Sonic Shuffle's story is.
Cliff-notes version: Void is the negative emotional aspect of dreams while his counterpart, Lumina Flowlight is the positive aspect of dreams and both are two halves of the same being; Illumina (Who had a mid eternity crisis which caused her to split into two).

Sonic and Co do their thing with some Dr.Eggman hijinx thrown in, Void destroys everything around him out of loneliness but eventually he merges with Lumina to become Illumina once more.

In retrospect the story wasn't that bad tbh.

This seems good. Solaris is literally stated to be the whole being while Mephiles and Iblis are his halves, so it makes sense that he'd have all of their abilities

I also agree with this.

Considering the OP seems uncontroversial and we have staff input, the changes can probably be applied.

Could you add a note at the bottom of Solaris' pages of the reason behind having Mephiles' and Iblis' abilities? Its obvious to us, but anyone not powerscaling Sonic or knowledgeable on the subject might get confused only looking at the profiles.

Last edited:

So this suggestion is just chopped liver...?

Back