• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So why is Sonic suddenly High 6-A?

In Sonic Advance in the ending, he kept his super form for more than a day.

Sonic is High 6-A for defeating Eggman's Eggrobo in Lost World, which was powered by an entire planet's biosphere.

Azzy debunked the reasoning behind his 5-B rating due to the fact that he never actually harmed Chaos 6. He froze him with Ice robots and broke him apart.

He never hurt Chaos 6 with physical strength, as Chaos' body allows him to absorb physical attacks.

We've also dismissed Dark Gaia's eyes and defeating Perfect Chaos as outliers.

so this the game designers fault for making the boss fight stupid?

dummies.

vouldve had ******* 5-B SONIC...but NOOOOo ice robots and no actually harming him.

stupid SOnic Team

Yes [Also in Adventures Sonic quickly finds a passage, which Eggman told him that it will be impossible for him to find], the other was just for a nostalgic throwback.

I still think you can possibly highball base modern Sonic to at least high 4-C because of Eggman creating several large stars with a single Chaos Emerald in Advance 3 & base Sonic has defeated many beings with several or sometimes all of them in their possession,but I wouldn't push those stats on here.

@AD INFINITUM[1]444

You see, as cool as that might be, it would be a massive outlier. We've seen how differently the emeralds work on each user too, so it's not safe to scale them to something Eggman did with a machine made for it.

@TeenAngel101 That's why I said I wouldn't push those stats,but one can contest with that if they wanted,downpla...I mean buddy.

Sonic's statement in Forces "I grow more powerful every second" actually does coincide with him defeating Egg Emperor/Perfect Chaos later on without additional assistance.

I think that's due to Pontac's & Graff's crappy writing that Tails is such a wimp nowadays,everthing pre Unleashed portrayed him as a capable & courageous fighter.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
I think that's due to Pontac's & Graff's crappy writing that Tails is such a wimp nowadays,everthing pre Unleashed portrayed him as a capable & courageous fighter.
lol u got that right.

With all due respect. Using Chaos 6 to FOREVER punish Base Sonic to become High 6-A from 5-A low end is unfair. Chaos 6 should be an outlier while Perfect Chaos and Dark Gaia should be labelled legit feats and Sonic has stated to grow more powerful every second so Sonic's weaker past feats are actually outliers.

Back