• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"So Re-Destro, you ready to hunt some ghosts!?" Jack Fenton vs Rikiya Yotsubashi (Re-Destro) (0 - 1 - 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Jack continues to bother Rikiya about ghosts and Re-Destro's stress and annoyance have reached there limit, chaos begins.

Rules: Speed is Equalized, Season 1 Jack Fenton vs 150% Stress Re-Destro, Both in Character, Jack only has his Jumpsuit.

Jack Fenton:

Rikiya Yotsubashi (Re-Destro): 1 (FantaRin The First)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
To start things off, I have to ask... why is Jack Fenton other equipment restricted? I thought things listed in standard equipment can't be restricted, although, by the brief look-over of Jack's page, it doesn't seem that a lot of Fenton Works Tech only works on ghosts and not fleshy folks like Re-Destro.

Also, what are their exact APs?

To start things off, I have to ask... why is Jack Fenton other equipment restricted? I thought things listed in standard equipment can't be restricted, although, by the brief look-over of Jack's page, it doesn't seem that a lot of Fenton Works Tech only works on ghosts and not fleshy folks like Re-Destro.

Also, what are their exact APs?
It's standard equipment as in they can choose to go into battle with these items but they don't always take all the equipment because it be to much, throughout the series they've entered battles with different gear, so it's up to the person who made the thread to decide what equipment they start with if any, however they always have their jumpsuits no matter what so I let Jack keep it. Note that several of their deadly weapons still effect humans like the Fenton Bazooka's BFR as it just opens a portal that sucks anything near it into the Ghost Zone, and Jack o' Ninetails still electricutes and crushes so regardless of it being a ghost or not.

As for AP

Jack scales to 533.70 Tons of TNT

Re-Destro scales to 770.12 Tons of TNT

So Re-Destro has a slight lead but it should be noted that the characters Jack scales to are nearly unharmed/unfazed by 533.70 Tons of TNT so the difference is minor a best.

Last edited:
It's standard equipment as in they can choose to go into battle with these items but they don't always take all the equipment because it be to much, throughout the series they've entered battles with different gear, so it's up to the person who made the thread to decide what equipment they start with if any.

Note that several of their deadly weapons still effect humans like the Fenton Bazooka's BFR as it just opens a portal that sucks anything near it into the Ghost Zone.

As for AP

Jack scales to 533.70 Tons of TNT

Re-Destro scales to 770.12 Tons of TNT

So Re-Destro has a slight lead but it should be noted that the characters Jack scales to are nearly unharmed by 533.70 Tons of TNT so the difference is minor a best.
Kay, kay!

On Jack's side, he has Athletic Human lifting strength whilst Re-Destro has unknown lifting strength, a shit-ton of weapons hidden in his jumpsuit that gives him additional means of attack that gives him a bit of a range advantage if he gets up close, and enhanced senses that could help him in a way that is lost to me right now.

On Re-Destro's side, he is an Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, bigger than Jack due to his large size type 0, and other things that are lost to me atm.

Have to give this Re-Destro, though. SBA with distance and Re-Destro's hundreds of meter range allows him to constantly attack Jack with the ghost hunter unable to do a damn thing about it and will eventually wear him down - plus, even if he gets up-close, Re-Destro is the better H2H fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back