• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So many games to play, but oh so little souls to torment (Hikari (Crimson Festival) vs Sonic.exe)

Volt12121

He/Him
Rules:
Speed is Equal
They start 10 meters away from eachother

Facts
Sonic. exe snaps Hikari/Monarch in all physical stats

Small wolf.exe: 3 (Javenplayz, Mintyboi, Volt)

Sonic.MP3: 0

They become best friend and kill people together fr fr: 0

Last edited:
I mean to be fair, Monarch doesn't do physical combat, he's an arrogant asshole who abuses the powers that were granted to him

I mean he can Transmutation blood and sonic has nothing around that
Being incorporeal by nature would counter transmutation of blood. Monarch could however BFR Sonic.exe into a pocket dimension and trap him there once he realizes that his games aren't doing shit to him

Being incorporeal by nature would counter transmutation of blood. Monarch could however force Sonic.exe into a pocket dimension and trap him there once he realizes that his games aren't doing shit to him
Oh 💀 but couldn't Sanic just pick up Monokuma and snap him in half?

Oh 💀 but couldn't Sanic just pick up Monokuma and snap him in half?
Yes, as stated above Sonic.exe physically clears the hell out of Monarch as he's in possession of a 10-A.

But as stated also, Monarch isn't one to accept physical confrontation as he will usually force his victims into his game as his opening of by BFRing them into one of them. He could then notice that Sonic.exe is wildly more powerful than his usual victims as he can easily destroy Monarch's traps and helpers. Which would lead to Monarch BFRing him to a pocket dimension in order to not get snap in half like an unfresh baguette

Yes, as stated above Sonic.exe physically clears the hell out of Monarch as he's in possession of a 10-A.

But as stated also, Monarch isn't one to accept physical confrontation as he will usually force his victims into his game as his opening of by BFRing them into one of them. He could then notice that Sonic.exe is wildly more powerful than his usual victims as he can easily destroy Monarch's traps and helpers. Which would lead to Monarch BFRing him to a pocket dimension in order to not get snap in half like an unfresh baguette
I mean exe has no way to escape that I'm leabing Hikari.exe tbh

Back