• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So... Did Anyone Here Notice That People are Powerscaling Lazytown Now?

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So, apparently it's a trend to powerscale Lazytown now. Someone even did a 7-B calc for Lazytown on Twitter:
fvSLbPI.jpg

Is anyone on the site aware of this?

So, apparently it's a trend to powerscale Lazytown now. Someone even did a 7-B calc for Lazytown on Twitter:
fvSLbPI.jpg

Is anyone on the site aware of this?
I do believe that there was a twitter video on lazytown being stronger than it seems but I didn't expect this. It's great to see since lazytown is part of my childhood. Glad to see it getting the attention it deserves.

Wasn't this feat rejected for breaking KE rules, though? The apple never caused any damage when it hit the moon.

Funnily enough, I saw someone days earlier doing a calc of this feat on Discord to which I pointed out this same issue to them

While 7-B Lazytown would be really funny, unfortunately, the feat would break KE rules for how softly the Apple landed.

Truly a sad day for the whole powerscaling community 😔

Back