• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I re-read some of the SMT stuff for why it is 1-A. SMT is 1-A due to the fact various statements state that the "concept of coordinates" is non-existent in the higher realms, and it is shown by characters "movement" and direction being mere perception in these realms.

Am I missing something???

I'm pretty sure 1-A SMT is drawing off of Buddhism, so if you attain Nirvana you end up in this realm beyond the concept of dimensions. As far as I can tell, that is the basis for all the 1-A scaling. The questions I have for it though is why is it that Personas wielded by the characters are all 1-A, I understand the idea of the Jungian archetypes being 1-A but are the Persona wielders wielding the archetypes themselves or just what is derived from the archetypes, also for the archetypes being 1-A because they exist within the collective unconsciousness, you can argue that in its full scope the collective unconsciousness is 1-A because of the Buddhism but why is it 1-A in its entirety, or can you say the archetypes are on the same level as Nirvana? I'm not that knowledgeable on MegaTen so maybe someone can correct me

Last edited:
CRT establishes very clear that Personas = Demons. Metatron is 1-A. Numerous characters beat Metatron. Numerous characters beat Metatron-wielders. Numerous characters beat characters stronger than Metatron.

Back