• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small revisions about Comics Ultron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I just saw how the Villains wiki had him be Pure Evil and decided to revisit a couple of comics.

On his Weaknesses "The probability-manipulating powers of the Scarlet Witch can cause his circuits to malfunction and shut down." should be removed as that's just him not resisting hax. It can be added a few things;

To his Intelligence;
Enhanced senses (Call tell if someone is lying based on listening to their heartbeat)

To his categories; Sadists, Narcissists, Murderers, Tyrants, Kidnappers, Terrorists, and Tragic Characters.

Should I add this?
Thank you for reminding me Ultron is one of the most compelling villains in Marvel
As in him being cool, yes, his unchanging, semi-hollow classic head is dope af. Redeeming qualities wise, he has the least out of any Marvel villain out of the ones given redeeming qualities. Still, someone like Doom might be more good and tragic, but also given way to many opportunities to change and see things as they are that he wasted and rejected out of being stupid/evil/stubborn, and in that partial sense "he's more evil", and meanwhile Ultron is way too trapped in his own programming to change, to argue with him doesn't matter as he has his own bs reasons to believe why what they tell him is wrong, things like that fail to be opportunities to change since he's too naive to understand things as they are, and that partially makes him "less evil".

I really do think Ultron is just a superintelligent kid that made himself the body of an adult and that things that "Hank lost a child with Ultron" is literal, but it's hard to tell when everyone in comics has their degree of being a manchild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back