• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Problem Concerning Galaxy/Multi Galaxy level

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a little problem:

• according to a calculation, the energy of a galaxy is noted Solar System level (I calculate), I find very strange that the energy of a galaxy like Andromeda is Solar system level, previously had me says that what affects a galaxy is galaxy level but I doubt, tell me your opinion
  • Secondly, I also calculate the energy of the Virgo Cluster and its energy is MSS .... it consists of 1500+ Galaxies ...., I heard about character having the energy of Virgo Cluster, he So would be Multi Solar system level? I find it very strange

Mass-energy (I assume that's what "energy" means) is very low on galactic scale and above because galaxies include a ton of empty space. It's not like a star or a planet which is a solid structure.

Can you show off your calculations? What I'm getting for the energy of a galaxy is vastly above solar system level.

(Also, make sure you're not mixing up energy and power. 1036 watts is not 1036 joules.)

I see, there is a very big difference between the value of destruction and that of creation because of the speed / distance ect ...
As you said from a physical point of view, Create a galaxy is not 3-C but we continue to apply galaxy creation to 3-C from our logical point of view.
So we can maybe consider "the energy of a galaxy" (ie all that produces energy in eg black hole, stars, black matter ect ...) Like 3- C?

No, we just consider creating a galaxy as a 3-C feat as we consider it to be reality manipulation and therefore the qualification is entirely arbitrary depending on what certain people may desire.

Energy from the galaxy is not 3-C for the same reason that the energy of a star is not 4-C.

Thank you for handling this Executor. Since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back